You Like That Don't You?

(Carefully it's getting hot)

I put my glass on a small table and unbutton my blouse. I hear her steps coming closer as she says "I grabbed you a simple shirt is that...". She stoppes at my clothing state.
I take the blouse of and walk towards her. She starts blushing and tries to look away but she isn't really succeeding. "Are you okay sweetheart?" I say as I stand in front of her reaching for the shirt. I'm wearing a black mid length corset bra, for sure not usual to other people. "babe?" I ask again "I'm sorry, I was staring" she turns around. "honey that's okay. I don't mind" I turn her around and put on the shirt. "So... Liked what you saw" I smirk a raised eyebrow. She gets all red and shy "ehm well eh yes? but I don't want you to think that I only like you for your looks. Not that you don't look good I mean I don't look like this any more at all... I don't think I've ever looked like this cause-" I kiss her. At first she's tensed but then she just sinks into the kiss." You're cute" I mumble "I was just messing with you" I smile and hug her.

We stay like this for a while. Just absorbing each others sent, the texture of our skins, analyzing every wrinkle, every freckle. Our eyes casually meeting making us smile or smirk. I bite her lip making her exhale sharply. I press her against the first wall. As she hits it she whimpers because of the sudden touch and hit. "you have to be quiet baby. Your son is next door" I say putting my fingers over her lips. She just kisses my hand and replies "I did like what I saw". She smirks because of her confident reply which only makes her more adorable.

"Well in that case" I take the shirt back of and toss it on the floor. I put my hands on each side of her shoulders while she just looks up and down my breast and my face with a stunned face. I slowly slide my hands down to hers and grab them. I place them on my bra covered boobs. She's not sure if she should rest her hands there, I can feel it but to reassure her I make her squeeze them. She bites her lip cause she likes it.

She leans to my neck and places light kisses on it trailing down to my collarbone. As she reaches above my breast she look at me "may I?" I squirm and scoff nicely "yes you may. Please". An she does. I almost moan at the touch of her soft pillowy lips kissing me. I put my head back absorbing the feeling of her on me.

I look her deep in the eyes making her understand that I would like to take her to bed. She understands but locks her door before. As she lays under me I say "your gonna have to be very quiet if you don't want your son to come in on us. Can you do that for me baby?" she nods impatient of what's going to happen.

"are you comfortable? Are you 100% sure your ready? You can say stop at any moment okay." I ask before I start doing the magic. "Yes and yes. Thank you" she replies and we kiss. The kiss is full of passion and gets rough. I get down to her neck hearing sights every now and then. I have my hands under her shirt that trail up and down until I make her take it of. She looks up to the wall not all confident about her body, which is a wonder because she is HOT!

At this point I sit between her legs leaning over her making her have to look at me. "you should be way more confident hot stuff" I whisper in her ear. I go back to kissing her further and further down. Her soft boobs and her lacey bra, down to her belly past her belly button. She moans. I look up to her as I'm unbuttoning her pants waiting to see if she will stop me but she just smiles and bites her lip. As the pants are off I have a beautiful woman laying on a bed looking like a goddess.

"please stop staring" she moves to cover herself. "I'm sorry I can't keep my eyes of that beautiful, sexy woman laying in front of me" I respond and get back over her.

I kiss her and as I do I twirl the hem of her underwear around my finger "may I?" I ask "mhm" is all I get. I slowly take it of and place my face between her legs. I gently kiss her inner thigh and I can feel her excitement. She puts one hand on my head. "You're all wet babygirl" I say teasing her almost touching her pussy. "you like that don't you" I speak into her womanhood making her moan and arch her back because of the vibration. "yes... I do. Huh" she answers.

I place my tongue on the bottom of her slit and glide it up to her clit. Licking all the juice "mmmhhmmm yummy" I say doing it again. I move my hands up to her breasts making her take of the bra and gently massage her boobs. At the same time I'm putting my tongue in and out of her which she is really enjoying "uh Kimberly... Don't stop". I kiss her pussy once more before starting to twirl her clit with my tongue. She moans over and over again. "You like that don't you baby" I say as the rythm gets faster "yes" "yes" "uhhhyes" she exclaims getting her orgasm.
Her hands have gripped the sheets tightly and her back is arched. I lick of all the cum "mhm". I slowly get back up to her leaving kisses here and there until I'm facing her.

She's all blushy and has a light sex shimmer on her face. "You've never looked prettier" I say as I'm admiring her relaxing face.

As she's back and calmed she says "wow, that was... I would've never imagined that it would feel that great. You're really good at this" she smirks. "Well I'd have to say I've never had such a hot partner. And well it's not my first time" we both laugh.

------
Hope I did ok...