Dead Parents

"Something to drink?" You're pulled out of your thoughts. "Euhm... Yeah sure." "what can I give you" she says in a low voice leaning on the counter, looking at you and litely bitting her lip. You walk in front of her on the opposite side of the counter. "Well what do you have" you say in the same seductive way leaning on the counter, forgetting that you are friends with her son and that she is not just another women. She looks into your decolte, that was already deep, but now she can also see a bit of your bra. You see her look but still get out a "huh?" because off your earlier question. "Beautiful" she say in a whisper, as if she's hipnotised. You smirk and straighten yourself, this time being the one who bites their lip. She gets back to earth and also straightens herself looking at you a little ashamed and shy, which surprises you because she doesn't seem like that. She reminded herself that you are her son's friend, and so, must be much younger. "I mean you're a very pretty girl."she turns around. "women" you correct her wanting to make your point that you are old enough, smirking to yourself because of the tension in the room. She turns back around. "we have water, juice, coffee or wine" . She Takes out a glass of red wine for her. "I'll take the same as you" you say. She gets the bottle which has a stopper not a cork. She tries to get it out and you're already making your way to her as you see her struggle. She let's go of it to get a towel wich would maybe help but as she turns around you stand right in front of her with the opened bottle and she let's out a little scare. She chuckles a bit at her own reaction "beautiful" you whisper because of the closeness. She looks up into your eyes a bit shocked "you are beautiful" you repeat. You look into each others eyes maybe for just a few seconds but it feels like 10 minuts. Her cold blue eyes freeze your actions. "I'm sorry" she let's out a silent breath. You look at her bewondered... *Is she sorry that she said it to me before or that she started this* you ask yourself. "I'm sorry for earlier... I didn't thought you would fight back at me. You have such a more mature presens and attitude. You're already so gwon up at such a young age... I didn't expect that" she says calmly. "your parents did a great job". As this frase falls you completely step back. "they did" you say firmly and fill your glass just to chug it in a split second. Thank god Dashiell is back. "Wow thirsty girl, calm down your here with your car and you legally aren't aloud to drink yet..." you have a mad face which he sees directly excusing himself for his comment. You take a breath still not coping with the fact that your parents aren't here anymore but people still talk about them. "Dash it's okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to look at you that way..." you turn around leaning on the counter and putting your face in your hands trying to calm myself. "hey, what's wrong? My mom isn't that bad is she?" he asks in a caring way. "No not at all. Your mom is lovely" you say now remembering she's your friends mom. You see her cheeks getting pink because of your comment. You pour her and yourself a glass of wine. You turn towards her and see that she is still wondering why you reacted like this. You look at her and say "my parents died... ". There is a sudden silens so you continue because you feel that the silence is akward. "I have a hard time with that mention... Of... you know, parents, my mom, my dad etc..." "oh god, my dear I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..." cate says putting her hand in front of her lips with an apologetic look. "oh you mentioned her parents? I'm sorry I should have told you I just didn't thought it would come up" Dashiell says. Again silence. You speak to not make the situation uncomfortable "hey, no worries it's okay. It's better this way. I mean at least I know that you keep our conversations to yourself Dashiell". You turn towards Cate "There is no need to apologize darling... You didn't know so no worries here okay" you give her a warm smile with a blink at the end. You take your second glass and she takes hers.