Sex Glow

Little note before you reade: the degradations used are just for the mood and not at all meant in any mean or wrong way. <3
__________

We stumble into my bedroom never leaving ech others lips.

I push her down on my bed and get on top of her. She grins seeing me. I smirk knowing all the things I wanna do to her.

I grab her neck and look down on her. Her cheeks go red and I can feel her legs slightly moving. She bites her lip and that turns me on even more. "Don't bite your lip baby. That is way to hot"

I smile a devilish smile. She looks up at me, right in the eyes and says "so if I do it again, am I being a bad girl?"

Omg who knew that in that cute women was such a bad ass. "huh" I chuckle deeply "are you being a little slut babygirl?" I raise an eyebrow.

"willing to if I get fucked by you daddy" my grip tightens at those words and I can't hold back anymore.

"omg you're gonna get railed babygirl"
I get up and take of my close, demanding from her to do the same.

I get a strap on and put it on "is that little hoe ready to squirt all juice she has inside of her for me?" I say as I make my way back on the bed.

Cate is looking at me, lying on her forearms and her legs slowly spreading. She is so horny, her pussy is dripping. I chuckle deeply at that sight. While kneeling closer I stoke the strap and look at her "now don't be a bad girl and moan for daddy" I say leaning into her and kissing her Favorit sport on the neck. I suck it knowing it will leave a mark and she moans into my ear.

I can feel her legs getting around me and pressing me down so that the tip of the dick touches her center.

"oh needy now aren't we?" I look at her raising an eyebrow.

"yes very" she says trying to get closer. We are face to face and I slowly move my hand to grip the dick and put it in "say it baby" I say looking into her eyes.

"fuck me daddy" and she bites her lip as I put the whole length into her. Her eyes roll back her mouth opens with a groan escaping and her back arches as the tip hits her g point.

I slowly let it glide in and out of her so she gets used to it but she's fast to adapt. Everytime I hit her she moans or whimpers in pleasure.

"god I could fuck you all night" I say starting to pound faster. I kiss her and slowly get to her neck and her shoulders making sure I leave marks that'll remind her of me.

Her fucking hot breast move in sink with my fuck rhythm occasionally touching my nipples wich makes me moan.

"uh fuck yes" she exclaims getting nearer. I put my hand back on her throat and sit up to see when she'll come. I try to fuck her as good as I can cause she only deserves the best. At this point we're both sweaty messes and it doesn't get better when I use my thumb to rub her clitt.

She grabs my hand that is on her clitt as she screams "KIM" and her mouth throws open and her back arches like mad. I can see she's saying something like 'omg' while her orgasm hits its high. I slowly lower my pace in her and lastly pull out.

I take off the strap and throw it aside. I lean down to her stomach letting her regain her breath and leaving small gentle kisses. Her hand strokes my hair "that was amazing" she says. Just to tease her I nibble on her belly here an there also softly kissing her breast. Her beautifully shaped breast. I could dream about them till eternity. She sights and her nipples get erected. I chuckle at the effect. I put my mouth around them lightly sucking and she is back to moaning.

"fuck" she whispers. Her hand still in my hair I can feel her gaze on me so I look up. She has that blush and sex glow on her face. Man she is so beautiful I think I'm in love.

I look at her stopping my actions. "you don't have to say it back and it might be to early for you but for me this is literally the perfect moment." I pause waiting for a reaction but she just looks at me. "I think I'm falling for you Cate.... I'm in love with you".

I know there is still so much I don't know about her and the situation is complicated but she is so amazing.