8

When I woke up the next morning my mind was flooded with memories of last night. Each touch and kiss branded in my brain never to be forgotten.

It was as if I could still feel him when he kissed down my neck, stomach, thighs, as I leaned against the door overcome with the sensations of his mouth all over my body.

The loud groans I let out when his mouth moved to the tender spot inside my thighs causing him to stop.

"Let's move away from the door, before our parents hear." He had rasped in my ear before picking me up and carrying me to the bed as he kissed me passionately.

He didn't stop kissing me as he laid me down on the bed gently. His hand toying with the fabric on my hip as if he were unsure himself.

I remembered the way I grabbed his hand in a moment of insane confidence as I whispered "I want you to feel me there.", before slipping his hands into my underwear and holding his mouth on mine.

It was one of the best experiences of my life, to feel him touching me there. Of course since we were both new to it, it took some guidance from me to tell him what felt good and what didn't.

We both smiled as he laid over me, rubbing between my legs until I felt like I was about to explode.

He was watching me as his finger moved to my entrance, his eyes asking permission. My response was to nod and pull his face to mine again as he slowly slipped his finger inside me.

My breath hitched, and so did his. The feeling new and unfamiliar to both of us, but still bonding us in another first experience together.

It was slightly uncomfortable at first, but I was happy to share this experience with him. Trusting him with my body as well as my heart.

When we were done with our steamy make out of new and exciting things, he disappeared to the bathroom for a while as I laid in the bed happy in every way I could think of.

When he returned we laid cuddled up together, skin on skin, entangled with each other beneath the blankets until we both fell asleep.

It was by far the best night of my life so far and even as we got up to get ready for breakfast I couldn't keep the huge smile from my face.

"Someone is cheery this morning." My mom observed as I sat at the table smiling at the bowl of melons.

"I'm just really enjoying this vacation." I lied.
"Just enjoying Riley more like!" My brother said as my dad choked on his coffee.

"Shut up Levi. Maybe I do enjoy spending time with him, not that it's your business!" I snarked grabbing a slice of toast.

"Where is Riley anyway." Averleigh asked.
"He should be coming, he was just getting up when I came out." I explained as Riley suddenly appeared.

"Damn, Riley's smiling more than Britt!" Anna chuckled.
"What did I miss?" He asked as he leaned over my shoulder and kissed my cheek "morning beautiful." 
"Morning." I smiled up at him.

"Nothing." Shane said sharing my lack of joy about the conversation. "Everyone was just annoyingly trying to pry information from Britt about why she, and I guess now you, both look happier than usual this morning." He continued as if the whole thing was immature.

"Well that's easy." Riley smiled. "We're just super happy to have the rest of the week to ourselves as promised." He shrugged as if there was no other explanation.

That's one thing that Riley was so much better at than I was. Hiding stuff from our parents and siblings. Not that it was a bad thing since he had hidden quite a few of our dates in the beginning by explaining them as group hang outs.