six

I woke up hearing my phone ring

I woke up hearing my phone ring. Jay was still laying on me so I reached over quietly to grab my phone. It was in the afternoon and the call was from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey this Nicole, I was just calling to let you know that you should come and get your child from Avontae." She said and I raised up so quick causing Jay to wake.

"What's wrong, did something happen?" I asked.

"I just got here not too long ago. I was just coming over to chill but he's over here with his friends high as hell. I saw other females playing with your child and the girls look like groupies I'm not gone lie. They're smoking also so I just took your baby and I'm sitting in my car." She explained

My facial expressions showed my emotions before I spoke up and I guess Jay noticed it cause he got up.

"Send me the address I'm on my way." I said.

"What?" Jay asked.

"This nigga got drugs around my child and letting other females touch her while he's drunk. I'm guessing it's multiple people over there." I said all in one breath.

We got in the car and he sped to the location while I was in the passengers seat trying to calm my nerves.

Once we pulled up it was people posted up on the porch like before. And I noticed it was the same house he stopped at.

"You don't have to come in." I said taking off my seatbelt.

"It's helle niggas in there what I look like letting you go in- Jay I'm for real I can handle myself." I closed the door.

First I went to Nicole's car and knocked on the window, so she unlocked the door.

"I just put her in my baby's car seatshe's sleep though." She said as I opened the back door.

"Thank you so much." I said picking up Serayah being careful so she wouldn't wake up.

"No problem anytime." She said getting out of the car.

We walked to Avontae's car and seen that her stuff plus her car seat was inside. His dumbass left his car unlocked so she helped me get her stuff and put it in Jay's car.

The dudes outside wasn't even paying attention they were too busy trying to spit game at other girls.

When started to walk back up to the house we could hear people arguing and it sounded like Avontae and Semaj.

"Can you get out my way?" I tapped the dude that was blocking the door.

"Aye Tae yo' Babymomma here." He yelled but that didn't stop the arguing once I made into the house.

The smell of weed hit me instantly once I walked in. Semaj and Avontae was sitting on couches across from each other and not to my surprise, Londyn was beside him.

"You need to chill that shit out before you get fucked up." Semaj told Avontae.

"Nah you chill out I don't got to do shit." Avontae shrugged.

"I need to talk to you." I got his attention making my presence known. I wasn't even worried about Semaj.

"Talk to him for what?" Londyn said.

"Know your place please." I said.

"Mane what?" He said.

"What's the problem Tae?"

"Don't start." He he inhaled the smoke.

"Nah cause you really got me fucked up. I tried to spare you in front of everybody but I see you don't want me to do that."

"Here you go, I ain't even did shit." He stood up and walked outside.

"Why the fuck you got my baby around drugs and you got bitches ion know holding my fucking child." I raised my voice.

"Ain't shit happen she was good." He said.

"Okay cause you clearly not in your right mind and I'm trying so hard not to slap the fuck out of you."

"You talkin bout me when you got a whole nigga in the car wit' you." He said.

"That's Jay, You been around him before and you know that." I said.

"Wait who was you calling a bitch." Londyn came outside.

"You bitch." I yelled.

At this point I was mad at everybody in that fucking house. The only one who was in their right mind to remove my child from the situation was Nicole. Anybody that said some shit to me can get slapped.

"Chill out." He tried to block me out the way.

"You mad cause I'm playing step mommy, learn how to take care of your child then she won't be acting weird with us." She yelled.

I got out of Tae's Grip and ran up on her and she fell on the ground. I had her hair in my left hand and I used my right hand to continue to punch her while she just kicked.

"Bitch don't ever say shit about my child again, do you understand me." I tightened my grip on her hair and by this time she wasn't even hitting back she was just trying to get me to let her go.

"Come on Sabrea stop." Jay said trying to get me to let go and Semaj was trying to get Londyn Away.

"I said do you understand, say yes ma'am." I tightened my grip even more.

He finally got me to let go and basically had to remove me from where they were at. We were in front of his car and he was standing in front of me while I just breathed hard.

"Listen you need to chill out, Serayah in the car she good now that's all that matters." He tried to tell me.

"Bruh why you doing all that extra shit trying knock bitches out." Tae yelled.

"Tell your bitch to know her fucking place and not to speak on my child. Keep this up and I'll be getting full custody." I yelled back.

"Get yo' ass in the car stop arguing wit him." Jay said.

"Weak ass hoe you caught me off guard you not even cut like that for real." Londyn yelled.

"I ain't hood but keep coming at me and I'll have yo' bum ass tied up and that's facts. Trynme bitch I'll have yo' ass on missing report." I yelled as Jay tried to get me in the car.

Once he closed the door I looked and made eye contact with Semaj. Confused wasn't even the word to describe his expression. I just looked away and Jay pulled off.
____________________________________