thirty-five

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧
1:47 𝐩𝐦 | 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧1:47 𝐩𝐦 | 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀

"You in here just having a whole photo shoot." Teyana said and I laughed.

"I ain't got nothing to do, I'm waiting on my client." I shrugged.

"Oh, that's why I came in here I forgot." She laughed. "It's somebody up front for you she said her name is Laylah." She said and my face immediately scrunched up, because we don't get along at all she can die right along with Alison.

"What she want?" I said to myself as I walked to the front and she was standing by the front desk.

"You're coming up to my job for what?" I asked walking up to her. "We have nothing to talk about." I shrugged.

"Don't you think your niece should be spending time with her auntie and cousins?" She asked.

"No." I said simply as Tre and Jay walked in.

"You good?" He asked realizing my facial expression.

"Yea I'm good." I said they went to the back.

"You just bitter, first you tryna get full custody and now you not even letting her around her other side of the family." She said.

"Everything I do is for a reason I don't know if you bumped your head and forgot but I'm not letting up." I said.

"So not only are you keeping her away from us but you keeping her away from her father too." She said.

"This is why you need to mind your business I don't know what he told you but he can see our daughter whenever he wants to and the only people I'm comfortable with being around my daughter is Veronica and Nicole. I've made that clear too many times I can care less about what you think." I shrugged seeing my client come in.

"You gone get what's coming, believe that." She said walking out.

"Anyways, Hey Khloe You can follow me, I'm sorry about that." I said to my client as I went back to my tattoo room.

"You nervous?" I asked putting my gloves as I sat down. I noticed her hand was shaking and she looked unsure.

"Yea, this my first tattoo actually." She said softly.

"You're 17 right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay just breathe, you have nothing to worry about with me. Before I start are you sure?" I asked and she nodded her head.

While I prepared the place she wanted it at I was just talking to her so she can calm down.

"Is it going to hurt really bad?" She asked.

"It's gone hurt but not bad I promise, if you like I can put some numbing cream on the area before I start." I offered.

"Yes please." She laughed and I laughed as well.