sixty-five

"If you happy you happy, if you not you not

"If you happy you happy, if you not you not." He said. "But I can see right through that fake ass smile so stop lyin'." He said.

After that situation and when me and Semaj actually started getting close, I confided in him with a lot of things.

"Two months ago he cheated with his son's god mother, and he still doesn't know I know. And when he cheated I made an excuse so that we could take a break from each other." I admitted. "And she still comes around so I be noticing lil stuff." I added.

"How many months you is?" He looked at me.

"Two months." I mumbled and we looked at each other then looked away. It was a long pause before he spoke up.

"So he cheated, then you came to me." He said.

"We were on a break." I said.

"So you just been faking yo' happiness while this ain't shit ass nigga think he really got away wit' that. If he really there for you like you thought he was he would've been noticed that something was wrong wit' you." He said.

"It took me one look at you to notice and I ain't even seen you in a while. Why you ain't confront him?" He asked and tears was falling down my face.

"I don't know." I shrugged as music played.

Now we don't speak no more, we don't speak no more
We spent too much time
Focused on all the wrong things, yeah
Now you out doing the wrong things, yeah

Truth was, I was scared. I've really only been in one relationship before Major and that was with Avontae and the one time I'm finally over him its a repeated cycle again.

I know that was dumb on my end for not saying anything but I just didn't wanna go through the constant arguing, I just emotionally checked out and I didn't want to go through that again.

"What's wrong with me?" I wiped my tears.

"Nothing wrong wit' you. Stop doing that." He said and my phone rung.

Got all these mixed emotions, one minute you hate me the next you be rollin'
Feels like the love dyin' slowly
Im second guessin' on all my choices