twenty-two

Right now I was in the middle of doing a tattoo

Right now I was in the middle of doing a tattoo. I'm so bubbly today, I ain't never been this bubbly before.

After our date he got me home safely and even called when he got home to make sure I was good. We agreed to take things slow for now and I'm honestly happy that he understands where I'm coming from.

Since I'm trying to better myself and my life I'm deciding on having a conversation with Jay. Usually Jay is the one that's always coming to me being the bigger person. If I want to continue to be happy I'm tryna get rid of all bad blood cause I know it's some misunderstandings between us.

"Alright you have a nice day." I smiled to my client as she left out.

After I cleaned up my stuff I went to where Jay was which was where he does his tattoos. When I walked in he was sitting down on his phone.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yea." He raised up and I closed the door before sitting down in front of him.

"I don't want it to be any tension between us. I admit that I overreacted that day when all you was trying to do was guide me away from the drama." I said.

"You good, I just ain't fuck wit' how you was telling me something but showed the opposite, but damn you acting like I just said fuck our friendship." He laughed.

"Huh?" I said.

"We was friends before anything I said it was best if we stopped creepin' around I ain't that cold hearted." He said and I laughed.

"I thought you ain't want to talk to me."

"Nah, we straight lil gangsta." He mumbled.

"You should be proud of me though." I said.

"Why?" He asked.