Chapter 29 - Ants are Interesting

Well shit, my last update was in March or something.

Here I am, writing at 12am again.

May or may not have been a bit too addicted to genshin lately-

I have no excuses. Only apologies :') 

How are people still reading this book? TwT

''''

Doors will open on the right-hand side of this train. Please exit accordingly.

"Right, time to get today over and done with so I can go back to my bed", I visibly sighed as I stepped out of the train carriage and onto the platform.

I pretty much wore the exact same thing as yesterday, including the face mask and glasses. Same outfit. Different people. They'll never know. 

Technically I'll be calling myself 'Komaki'. How would they know it's not my real name anyway?

"All I want is just for the people at Fukurodani to be more tolerable than Oikawa"

Ugh. With just the mention of his name, I began to feel a rising surge of annoyance from his words the previous day.

----

"Call me Tooru and beg me. I might consider it then" (get out of this book, Oikawa, and into a lemon, respectfully)

"You must be shitting me", I mentally beat the crap out of him while clenching my fist behind my back, still maintaining an eye smile as my lower face was covered.

Oikawa stood there, smiling back at me, while his teammates were stunned into silence by his words. Even Iwaizumi, who almost always had an instantaneous comeback, had trouble getting any words out. That is until finally, he managed to yell,

"OIKAWA, I KNEW YOU WERE STUPID BUT NOT THIS STUPID"

"O-Oikawa-senpai... I think that's leaning towards the edge of harassment...", Yahaba stuttered, still trying to process his senior's words.

"Leaning towards the edge? Shit's gone and crossed over to North Korea"

"I'm calling the police", Kunimi deadpanned and opened up his phone.

"W-wait, hold it, Kunimi!", Oikawa stumbled over and tried to snatch Kunimi's phone off of him, however, Kunimi's dodging was quite impressive.

"I was just joking! Hehe!", Oikawa laughed it off, slapping Kunimi's back and poked his tongue out, "...You're not serious about calling the police are you, Kunimi-chan?"

"Please don't call me that, you sexual predator", Kunimi raised his hands to distance himself, and took a step back.

"If this is your idea of a joke, don't expect me to visit you in prison", Iwaizumi stated bluntly with a look of disgust on his face, directed straight at Oikawa.

Thank god the other members spoke up before you did, or else they would have personally been involved in the next BBC True Crime Documentaries series.

----

"Ugh, well at least Hajime was able to force him to sign that autograph in the end"

As I was being too preoccupied with my phone as well as remembering yesterday's lovely events, I was too late to notice a figure turning the corner as I approached.

*thud*

No, I did not fall down like the protagonist of a shoujo anime. I had somewhat working legs to support myself from falling, thank you very much.