Chapter 19 - Email

After deciding to completely ignore Ryuu's 'adjowp' along with two episodes of Kdrama later, I unwillingly closed the tab and forced myself to work on Fukurodani's and Shiratorizawa's profiles.

I quickly glanced at the time.

"Ugh it's already 10:30pm", I groaned, and began to slowly open tabs on both Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa, "I definitely should've started earlier..."

I stood up and stretched briefly before finally gathering the motivation to begin.

"Guess I'll start with Shiratorizawa first", I thought and commenced my research.

2:00 am

"Finally I'm nearly done with Fukurodani! Just the captain and the setter left", I sighed and slouched back in my chair.

I looked over at the time on my laptop.

"Seriously, it's already 2? *sigh* Guess who's gonna be sleeping in class tomorrow", I deadpanned.

I sat in my chair for a while without movement, letting all my tiredness rush in, as I had completed Shiratorizawa's profiles then moved straight on to Fukurodani's without a break in between.

*ding*  You have 1 unread email

                Subject: open me                    <1 min ago

"Well that's not suspicious at all"

I eyed the email sitting at the top of my list of other emails, and debated whether I should check what its contents were.

"... Whatever, I'll ignore it for now at least"

I minimised the email tab and continued working on the next profile.

"Fukurodani's setter, Akaashi Keiji. Man, it's just name after name. How am I supposed to remember all of them?? I can barely remember everyone from Shiratorizawa even though I had just studied them", I ruffled my hair in defeat.

*ding* You have 2 unread emails

               Subject: open me                 <1 min ago

               Subject: open me                  3 mins ago

"What the..."

Surprised by yet another one of presumably the exact same email, my curiosity was piqued even further.

"Geez, I guess I'll open it later", I attempted to dismiss the thought of the email and get back on track.

"Let's see...", I clicked on an image to align his name with his picture, "Why have all the setters been pretty boys so far? Is this some underlying requirement or something?", I chuckled to myself. 

*ding* You have 3 unread emails

              Subject: open me                 <1 min ago

              Subject: open me                   3 mins ago

              Subject: open me                   6 mins ago