Chapter 6

We walked down the streets, discussing about which okonomiyaki restaurant is the cheapest.

"Are you sure we can just use your money like that?", Sugawara asked, hesitant to be spending the money.

"It's fine, really", I replied.

"I'd feel bad.. I'll pay you back for the food I buy"

"It's okay, Koushi! Plus, it is to celebrate right? Just let me pay", I argued back.

"Well.. yeah.. then, I guess, thank you", he smiled.

"Hey, Lily-chan! What do you think of this place? I've heard that it's pretty good!", Yachi swung her head around and asked me.

"I'm not really familiar with this place, so I'll just go with everyone else's opinions", I answered back.

"This place it is!", Tanaka declared.

"There's quite a lot of people though..", Yamaguchi spoke up.

"Maybe we should separate into two groups. One would wait in line and the other roam somewhere else before coming back", Yachi suggested, earning agreeing expressions from the team.

"...So who wants to stay behind?", Hinata asked.

"...."

Everyone stood in silence, clearly no one wanting to stay put in line.

"I VOTE FOR GOING WHERE LILY IS GOING", Nishinoya yelled.

"ME TOO!", Tanaka agreed.

"Hey me too! I want to get to know her as well!", Hinata joined.

"We're staying with Lily-chan! Girls should stay together, right Kiyoko-san?", Yachi stated.

Kiyoko nodded in agreement.

"We can't all be joining Lily..", Daichi said, sweat dropping.

"Just pull up something online to separate us into groups", Tsukishima suggested, sighing deeply.

"WoAhhh, you're so smart Tsukishima!!", Hinata said in amazement.

"Tch", Tsukishima turned away.

I grabbed my phone and began searching up a website to separate people into groups. A website was found soon, and groups were formed.

Group 1 (staying back): Daichi, Sugawara, Hinata, Kiyoko, Tanaka, Yachi, Asahi

Group 2 (heading elsewhere): Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Kageyama, Nishinoya, Lily

"BLESS THE HEAVENS I GET TO GO WITH LILY!!", Nishinoya yelled.

"Awww, I wanted to go with Lily-chan though!", Yachi sighed in defeat.

"Well, it's confirmed now. Let's go line up guys", Daichi reaffirmed.

"We'll text you guys when we've got a table", Sugawara smiled.

"See you guys later!", Nishinoya said, happily.

My group walked off, leaving a devastated Tanaka in the background drowning in his own tears.

"Tsukki, Tadashi, Tobio, and Yuu, huh.. not a very talkative bunch apart from Yuu", I thought to myself.

"So.. where do you guys want to go?", Yamaguchi asked, timidly.

"Anywhere's fine", Tsukishima replied, putting on his headphones.

"I don't mind", Kageyama said.

"Let's go to an arcade or something!", Nishinoya suggested.

"Uh, Lily, are you fine with an arcade?", Yamaguchi asked me, worried that I would reject the idea due to the fact that I was a girl.