Seven

"Do you guys need any help?", Iris came into the kitchen and the Chef Team was surprised. "We're good?", Minho said, but he too was unsure. Changbin just chuckled softly on the side.

"Doesn't seem like it", Iris just smiled as she went to the sink and wash her hands. "Come let me help you guys", she said. "You know you don't have to right", Chan said.

"I want too", she responded as she grabs the knife and starts cutting the onions that Changbin had abandoned as he started crying. "Thanks, Noona~", he said as he wiped his tears.

Too cute~

With Iris's help, they managed to finish cooking faster and cleaner. "Kids, come help set up the dining table", Chan called the younglings and asked them to prepare the table.

The Maknaes quickly came and grabbed the cooked dishes and placed them on the dining table. They even started tasting whilst carrying the food. "Wow, Noona~ This is delicious", Seungmin said. "It's so good~", Jeongin added.

"Hey~ Don't give me all the credit, I barely did anything but assist them. They did all the cooking", Iris pointed out to Chan, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin. "You did help us a lot, though", Chan said with a smile.

Oh that sweet smile~ A smile that could kill millions~

Felix and Han snapped Iris back to reality when they asked Iris to sit down. "Oh, yeah~", Iris just laughed. "Uhm, Noona?", Jeongin said. "Yes?", "You forgetting something?", he then touched his neck, which made Iris confused.

They all then looked at her and started laughing, "Noona, you're still wearing the apron", Han said. Iris looked down and saw that she was still wearing the apron. "How silly of me", Iris quickly untie the apron and Chan took it from her hands.

A little touch, but it sparked something in both of them.

"Okay, let's eat", Minho said as they all start to sit down. Chan sat beside Iris as it was the only seat available. Seems planned, but he ignored it.

The nine of them started grubbing the food and filled their tummies like there is no such thing as a diet. "You guys eat very well for an idol group?", Iris said, this is her trying to start a conversation and trying to not sound like a STAY.

"That is why we exercise hard", Minho said. "Very true", Han said, supporting Minho's statement. "Hyung, you rarely exercise", Jeongin said. "I do, when I want too", he said, as he kept on eating.

Iris couldn't help but laugh at boys' interaction with one another.

On another hand, a pair of eyes has been observing her since the beginning and the moment she arrived. You guessed it, it's Chan. Any time his eyes wanders, it goes back straight to Iris. For some strange reason, he was attracted to her. It's like a magnet, where opposite attracts one another.

He finds it fascinating, how he observes her. Like he has known her for a very long time.

After dinner, the nine of them cleaned up and sat in front of the television. "Noona, would you like to watch a movie?", Jeongin asked. "Hey~ Hold up, we don't know her schedule. She might be busy tomorrow", Chan said.

"One movie won't hurt. Plus, my meeting is in the afternoon", she said and patted Chan's shoulder. "What movie would you like to watch?", Han asked. "Anything is fine with me".

Seungmin then chose a thriller movie. They all sat down at the sofa, somewhere on the sofa and somewhere sitting on the floor. And for some strange reason, Chan always sat beside Iris.

Chan hated horror or any thriller movies, especially those with jump scares. He hates it. Deep down, Iris was worried as she knows about Chan's fear of horror/thriller movies. She didn't want to say anything, but just watch it and watch Chan's every move during the movie.