Nine

Days had passed by since Iris's house warming party. She has still hasn't found a way to tell the boys about one fine detail about her. And no, we are not talking about Iris being a STAY. She would like to keep that a secret as long as possible.

The longer the better~

Iris had informed her secretary that she would only be available before 3 pm on the 17th of June. Without any further context or questions, her secretary quickly marked her calendar.

With the hotel opening up soon, Iris's schedule was packed with multiple meetings daily. Making sure that everything goes smoothly before the grand opening, as the hotel is already fully booked for the next 4 months.

She thought that she would wrap up the day by going for a dance class, somewhere near and secluded. Iris searched up the nearest dance studio around, there were multiple that popped out. Even the ever so popular '1Million Dance Studio', but Iris doesn't dare to go.

Iris went back home to freshen up a little and change to proper attire. She had found something near the house, so she went there instead of the famous 1Million Dance Studio.

~An hour and a half later~

"Alright class, thank you so much for today. And welcome to the class Iris, you did great", the dance instructor said before she left the room.

Here Iris is free to be herself without being conscious of her current situation. No one knew who she was and she wants it to stay that way, that's why she chose a low-key dance studio.

Oh gosh~ I'm so hungry~ *as she rubs her tummy*

Iris decided to have a barbeque dinner, even though she was on her own. Should I or should I not call the boys?~

Since as of now, she only knows the boys, her staff and some family members here. But she is closer to the boys than anyone else. Even her family here, but hopefully that'll change soon.

"Ahjumma, can I get 1 serving of beef and kimchi fried rice, please", she ordered as she sat at the back corner. The second her food arrives she dug into it immediately, with no hesitation or her surrounding as she eats and reads some documents from her phone.

She was so engrossed in eating and reading the documents that she didn't realise that two men dressed in black set in front of her. Iris looked up, not scared but confused. "Can I help you?".

"Wah~ I can't believe that you didn't recognize us?", one of them pulled down his mask and it was Felix and the other did the same, and it was Chan. Iris was just shocked to see them here as she stuffs her face with food.

"You here alone?", Chan asked. "Nope, I'm on a date?", she smirked as she said that.

"Seriously?", Felix was looking everywhere for the mystery man. "She's joking Lix", Chan said and Iris couldn't help but laugh.

"Noona!", he pouted.

"But seriously though", Chan asked again. "I'm not alone, I have you guys", she said and the two smiled. "Order your food, it's on me", she added and the guys ordered their food.

"So, where are you guys going after this?", "Why? Did you assume that we aren't going back to the dorm?", Felix wiggled his eyebrows as he shoves a piece of meat into his mouth.

"Because you guys are Stray Kids", she said in a half-whispered tone and the two men just laughed.

When they were done, Iris got up to pick up the bill, but when she got to the counter, the girl at the cashier that the man wearing all-black had picked it up earlier.