Thirteen

Iris had been stressed ever since the hotel had opened. Sure there wasn't anything major that had happened, business was doing really good actually. But because of that, she hasn't had time for herself and little did she know that Stray Kids were coming back with their 1st repackage album.

How time flies~

She decided to work from home one day to relax and loosen up a bit. Iris threw on her most comfortable outfit, a black pullover and matching sweat pants to complete the ensemble. She got comfortable and decided to video call her boyfriend.

He didn't answer at first, which seems weird since it was already lunch hour. Christian then called her again, which she gladly answer with no hesitation at all;

Christian: Hey babe~

Iris: Hey love~

Christian: You don't usually call me during working hours, what's up? *confused*

Iris: I'm working from home today, thought that I would give you a call. Why? Were you in a meeting? *worried*

Christian: Even if I was, I'd walk out of that meeting for you baby~

Iris: That's very sweet, but I don't want you to get in trouble with your Appa okay?

Christian: I know~ Oh, I miss you so bad baby~ Please come back soon! I want you in my arms!

Iris: I miss you too, and I miss home as well~

*Christian then heard a door knock and he looked a little panicked from Iris's point of view*

Iris: Is everything okay?

Christian: Yea~ My secretary just walked in to tell me that the VIP has arrived for the meeting

Iris: Oh, then what are you doing here~ Go! I'll talk to you later when you're not busy.

Christian: Thanks for understanding baby, I miss you~

Iris: I miss you too~

The call ended and Christian smiled at his secretary, "Was that her?", she asked. "It sure was", he then pulled her waist closer to him. "And you sure she has no clue about this?", she asked while Christian was busy kissing her neck. "She's easy to manipulate, babe~ Don't worry okay, she's only business", he reassured his other lover and continued his secret love affair. Or what people would categorize it as, cheating.

Back in Seoul, Iris was just happy to see her darling boyfriend, even though it was such a short call. She got up to make brunch and since she was lazy, she toasted some bread and spread some Nutella on it and added slices of strawberries and bananas;

 She got up to make brunch and since she was lazy, she toasted some bread and spread some Nutella on it and added slices of strawberries and bananas;

Little did she know, what was gonna happen soon.

Iris spent hours in her office doing her work. "Why is it getting so hot?", she turned on the air conditioning and took off her pullover, revealing her white tank top.