One

🖤2017🖤

"The difference is your expressions when there is all 9. Your expression and energy. If the 7 are like robot dogs, then the 9 members who make mistakes feel like a real living thing".

"Congratulations, Stray Kids will be debut as a 9 member group", JYP said.

Iris couldn't help but scream in happiness as she watches the live stream from her laptop.

This is one of the best things that had to happen since GOT7's debut in 2014.

Iris slept with a smile on her face, knowing that Stray Kids will debut as 9 member boy group and not a 7 member.

🖤2019🖤

"Iris, you have a meeting with your appa tomorrow, don't you? Why don't you go and sleep early so you can wake up fresh?", Mrs. Park a.k.a Iris's mom said.

"I'll sleep in a bit, I'm just waiting for the Unveil Tour ticket dates to drop", she said. Her mom has no intention of stopping her as she continues to be a hardcore Kpop fan.

As Iris is a bright and very academic student, she doesn't mind as long as she knows which is her most priority. The family's business, The Pisces Hotel.

Iris is the oldest of 3 daughters from the Park family and she is the future heiress to the Pisces Hotel all around the world. She has adopted a lot of hospitality management and chose that as her course during her studies, which earned her Diploma in Hospitality Management.

"Yes! Tickets will go on sale on the 23rd of January", she screamed in the living room as she jumps on the sofa like her inner-child.

"Not too loud, you don't want to wake up your appa from his sleep is it?", her mom said.

"Sorry *she giggles*. Okay, now I can go to bed in peace", Iris said as she walks up to her room.

The next morning, Iris got ready to go to the hotel where she'll have her meeting with her dad. "Oh, you're already ready? You want to go with me?", her dad offered as she walks downstairs all ready to go.

"Why not?", she shrugged as she heads to the kitchen to grab an apple and proceeded to the front of the house.

"Have fun at the hotel today my loves", her mom bid goodbye as they both entered the car. "You ready?", her dad asked. "I've been trained for this appa, I think I am".

Her dad smiled at her response. He is most definitely proud that at least one of his daughters wanted to go through the hospitality industry as it is one of the toughest industries in the business. But he is glad that she wants to go through it even when she was given a chance to choose something else. But her answer to it is "Who else will be heir to the business when you retire. Someone has to do it, so I'll do it", her parents were more than happy with her answer.

As they both arrive at the hotel, they were greeted by all staff. They know who Iris is as she is not only the daughter of one of the influential families in Sydney but she has also made her name for herself as an influencer on social media with over 20K followers on Instagram.

"So, shall we start the meeting first before anything else?", her dad said.

"Might as well right?", she smiled. She knows what this meeting is all about. It's more of a confirmation.

"Okay, let's get started", he said.

Mr. Park's secretary brought in the coffees for the both of them before exiting and leaving them to discuss the important matter.

"You know that your mom and I won't give the Pisces Hotel just like that right? You'll have to go through some 'missions'", he even did the air quote. "Like your Kpop boys, how they had to go through survival before they can debut?", he said and Iris laughed.