Nineteen

"Shall we just let them sleep a little more?", Mr Park couldn't help but smile when he saw the both of them cuddling up. "Yeah~ This is too cute", Mrs Park said and pulled the girls out. "Wait, wait~ I wanna capture this moment, this is too cute to pass", Daisy said and took a picture of her sister who's face was nuzzled into Chan's neck at this point.

I may be able to use this as blackmail one day *evil laugh*

Right there, Mr Park receives a notification;

"Shit!", "Language my love", Mrs Park said which made the little ones giggle

"Shit!", "Language my love", Mrs Park said which made the little ones giggle. "We need to go down now", "What's wrong?", she asked her husband.

Before responding to his wife, he messaged his brother to wait downstairs in the lobby. "Jinyoung Hyung is here", "And?", "We can't let him see one of his artists cuddling our star", he said. "Oh gosh, you are right", she finally got what her husband was trying to say and avoid. "Let's go girls", Mrs Park dragged the two out of the room to let their oldest sleep in a little more.

Mr Park made sure that the security guards outside Iris's room guard the room and not a single soul pass through until they get a green light from him. "Call me if anything happens or if a doctor/nurse would like to enter", "Yes, sir".

They excused themselves to meet Park Jinyoung down at the lobby. "Hyung!", Mr Park called him. "You know I could've just gone up there right", "Yeah, but Iris is still asleep. We didn't want to wake her up", Mr Park explained and thankfully his brother was understanding. "How about we catch up with some coffee and maybe breakfast if you guys haven't eaten yet?", "That would be great, we haven't seen each other for the longest time", Mr Park said as they all walked out of the hospital to a nearby cafe down the street.

Meanwhile, back in the room, Chan was the first to wake up. Realising he is currently in a sort of an awkward position with Iris. He took that chance and stare at her deeply, slowly stroking her hair and removing the strands of hair that was covering her face.

Without Chan even realising, Iris was staring right back at him as he tries and tucks in the hair behind her ears.

"Oh, you're up?", Chan tried not to panic as he was panicking on the inside.

Don't panic, Chris! Don't panic!

Iris just nodded and slowly gets up, Chan then realised that her heart monitor was showing that her heart rate was elevated. "Hey, are you okay? Your heart rate is spiking. Just hold on, I'll call the doctor or a nurse", he says as he got off the bed but Iris held onto his wrist.

"It's alright, I'm probably just hungry that's all", she said.

Hungry? Hungry for what? You just woke up from the arms of your first love and this is what you say to him first thing in the morning? YOU ARE HUNGRY?! What the hell is wrong with you?!

"Are you sure?", "Yeah, it's probably because I just woke up and I'm sort of hungry", she said and Chan just nodded.

"Sorry about last night", Iris finally spoke about what happened last night. "You know it's okay right?", "You probably weren't comfortable sleeping like that".