Twenty

Ever since that night, the two haven't spoken to each other and the other members noticed it. Plus, it was pretty obvious that they weren't in contact at all. "Kingdom premieres tomorrow evening", "Yes, Hyung we know~", Jeongin said to his dear leader as he lays flat on the practice room floor.

"We're all gonna watch it together right?", Felix asked and Chan nodded as he drank a bottle of water. "Of course!", he then said.

"Shall we invite Iris Noona?", after a few weeks of not hearing her name, Chan froze and so did everyone else in the room. "Han~", Changbin nudged Han's arm and glared at him. Everyone noticed that Chan was silent when she heard her name, "I can ask her if she's free".

What the hell are you thinking? You haven't spoken a single word ever since that night. How the hell are you supposed to start a conversation with her?! FUCK!!!

"I'll text her in a bit", he said.

"Alright~ Let's take it from the top okay guys", their choreographer said. "5, 6, 7, 8! I'll be your man~", slowly counting the beat and the rhythm. Even though he was in full-on beast mode, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Not just on what to text her, but also that night.

While all the members were all back at the dormitory, Chan stayed behind to work on something in his studio. Supposedly to be editing a track but he was pacing back and forth in his studio, thinking on what to text Iris. God knows how many times has he has typed and erased it;

"Hey, Iris! You free tomorrow? The kids want to watch the 1st episode of Kingdom together?",

"Are you down for 1st episode of Kingdom tomorrow night?",

"We're going to be watching the 1st episode of Kingdom tomorrow? You free, wanna watch it together?".

"AHHHHHHHHHHH", Chan was indeed having a mental breakdown as he didn't know what to do at this point. He wants to watch it with her, but she doesn't know where he stands now after what had happened that night.

Unconsciously Chan touched his lips and thought about that night, "Snap out of it, Chris!", he couldn't help but scold himself.

You know what, I am just gonna text her! What's the worst thing that could happen? She rejects the offer and never wants to see me ever again *freaks out*

"AHHHH! She accepted!!", he screamed, he jumped up and down because he couldn't contain his excitement and then he realised that he still doesn't know how to act in front of her tomorrow

"AHHHH! She accepted!!", he screamed, he jumped up and down because he couldn't contain his excitement and then he realised that he still doesn't know how to act in front of her tomorrow. "GOSH", reality hits him and he sat back down.

Chan wasn't the only one who was having a crisis, Iris too was panicking. After weeks of not hearing from him and contacting him, he is now inviting her to their dormitory to watch the 1st episode of Kingdom together. Lots of thoughts were going through her head at that moment, like;