Seventeen

🔞DISCLAIMER🔞
Self-harm, blood, mentions of suicide, dark thoughts and so on~
If you are uncomfortable, you can continue ahead to the next chapter

🖤2021🖤

After that unfaithful night, Iris was a hot topic because apparently, someone at the bar took a video and upload it to the net. The video went instantly viral and it almost cost Iris her job, but thankfully her father saved her.

"She ruined the company's image!", "She's such a child!", "She should know how to behave better", those were all the cruel words that came out of the other Board of Directors. But of course, Iris's father stepped up for her girl, her oldest daughter, her precious star.

"SILENCE!!",

"Do you people hear yourself right now? Can you hear yourself talking?", he was indeed mad, because he knows his daughter wouldn't do such an act if she didn't have the right reason.

"My daughter just got herself out of a freaking relationship, because her partner cheated on her! What would you do if you were me? Would you step up for her or would you sack her?", he asked his employees. The meeting room was silent, almost pin-drop silence that is.

"That's what I thought! Whether you like it or not, Iris stays where she is! That is her position and none of you can take that or tell me what I can and can't do! That's final", he said what he had to say and left the meeting room with his assistant. "Make sure that everything related to that video is gone by tomorrow morning, I don't know how but make it happen", he said to his assistant and she nodded quickly and got down to business.

The videos and pictures were soon taken off from the internet. And every time someone uploads a picture or a video about that night, the post will be taken down immediately.

Meanwhile, Iris at home was curled up in her bed thinking about what she had done.

I'm so stupid! I should've controlled my anger better! I'm so stupid! I'm so stupid!!!!!

"Unnie~", Daisy knocked on the door before entering her older sister's room with a tray of food. "You need to eat, you haven't eaten proper food for the past few days", Daisy placed the food on her nightstand and sat on the bed.

Daisy saw how devastated her older sister looked, she was a mess. She knew Christian wasn't the one, but she didn't expect that he would do such a petty thing to her sister. "Unnie~ you know we love you right?", she hugs Iris and kisses her forehead before she left the room.

I can't do this anymore~ I can't keep falling for this! I'm not fit for this world~ No one loves me!

🔞DISCLAIMER: PLEASE DO NOT GO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. YOU CAN CONTINUE UNTIL YOU SEE THIS SIGN(🚫) ONCE AGAIN🔞

Iris got up and grabbed a small box hidden under her bed, she has to shove this side of her for a long time. But she couldn't help it this time, she grabbed the razor in the box and looked at it for a second.

And for a second, she hesitated.

But it did not stop her from executing her plan. Iris pushed away from her thoughts and went straight to her bathroom.

You're not worth it, Iris! Might as well just end it now, nobody loves you!

With that thought in mind, she cut her wrist. The first cut she made, she felt great. So she continued until she collapsed.