Twenty-Two

Iris woke up with a heavy head as she stumbled on her way to the kitchen. She's thankful that it was the weekend and she is not needed at the hotel today, as getting out of bed earlier was already a struggle as she keeps rolling back onto the bed. Even walking to the kitchen was a challenge as she kept on bumping the wall on her way there.

Why the hell did I drink last night?

Regretting, as if she is regretting all her life choices at this point. Iris's hand went straight for the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water, and as she was drinking she noticed a pot on the stove and a box of tablets with a little note on the side;

"Take two tablets before you eat the soup. Heat it before you eat and rest up for the day"
- Chan -

Chan?! Wait, what?! Chan was here?!

Trying to process the thought and trying to remember what had happened last night, but fails. Iris's head hurts, even more, the more she tries to remember what happened as all her memories are in fragments. "What the hell happened last night? Why was Chan here? Wasn't I with Minji Unnie last night?", she asked herself as she turned the stove on to heat the soup that Chan had made for her. She tries and dig into her memories once more, but fails miserably as the more she tries, the more it hurts.

I'm not gonna drink to that degree ever again! That was such a horrible idea!

While Iris eats the soup that Chan had prepared for her, she decided to text Minji, in the hope to get some answers on how Chan was here and what had happened last night, to the point that she couldn't remember a thing;

Okay, at least I know how I got back and who sent me back~

Even though Iris was hesitant to text Chan at first, she picked up the courage to text him as it was the right thing to do. "AHHHHHHHHH!", the girl screamed in frustration as she felt embarrassed because he had seen her drunk side which no one has seen before.

How does one not remember anything from the night before? *internally screaming for her life*

She waited and dragged until she finished her food before texting Chan, to thank him for the food of course;