Twelve

"Let's get ready for the day shall we?", Iris said, while choosing out her outfit for work.

It had been a couple of days since the showcase had happened and the days go by like a waterfall

It had been a couple of days since the showcase had happened and the days go by like a waterfall. They had been promoting like crazy on the music show.

She arrived at the hotel early that day as she had an important meeting that morning. "Good morning Miss Iris", everyone at the hotel greeted her. Iris smiled at everyone and greeted them back, like a true employer she is.

"Good morning, Miss Iris", Minji, her secretary greeted her. "There seems to be a package that was left for you this morning and I had brought it up and placed it on your desk. You must be a huge fan", she said and Iris was confused. She went inside her office and saw a bouquet and a basket.

Iris went closer and saw that the basket was filled with flowers surrounding Stray Kids latest album, version A, B, and C. Each album was signed by each of the members.

Awwwww~ This is too cute~

"They are a friend of mine", Iris said as Minji was still there. She didn't want her to think anything else but them as a friend, which is true anyways. "Wow~ My boss is friends with Stray Kids", she seems surprised.

"Okay, what time is this meeting?", she asked her to distract her from asking any further question about the boys, which she would love to keep it as private as long as possible. She doesn't want any news outlet to find out about any of this. Iris didn't want to risk the boy's reputation, as well as hers.

Minji immediately told Iris her full schedule, and they start working as the hotel's grand opening was coming in very soon and Iris wants everything in place before the big day comes.

Several hours later~

Work was finally done and Iris was finally able to go home and rest and catch up on what she had missed. She grabbed the bouquet and the basket down to the basement and drove back to her place.

When she got back to her place, she immediately placed the flowers in a vase.