Four

After the unexpected event that happened last night, Iris went to work like normal. She got up, did her morning routine, got ready, and head off to work.

Today, Iris is stationed at the reception. Time to be a true hotelier. Smile, Iris! She looked in the mirror one last time before heading out.

When Iris got out, heading towards the reception, 9 boys stopped her. "Good morning, how can I help you today?", Iris maintained her professional hotelier voice. But her inner voice was screaming.

"Can you spare us a couple of minutes please?", Felix asked. How can one say no to those eyes?!

Iris looked at her watch, "Sure, but you have less than 10 minutes". "Okay, good. We will be fast", Felix said and nudged Chan.

"Okay, I obviously still feel guilty about the whole situation. So here", he ended Iris a small bag. "What's this?", Iris was confused. What could be in here?

Iris took a peek and saw their light stick and an envelope. "Open it, Noona", Jeongin said cutely.

She grabbed the envelope and opened it

She grabbed the envelope and opened it. It was a ticket to their concert tomorrow and a backstage pass. "We really hope that you can accept our apology?", Chan said. "Our apology?", Minho glared at him. "Okay, MY apology", he corrected himself.

"Thank you guys, but I'm not sure if I can make it", Iris tried to cover up her story. What the hell am I supposed to do? I already have 3 tickets with me!!

"But Noona~", here comes pouty Jeongin and Felix. "How can you say no to this two?", Han said patting their heads. Iris just looked at them. Ughhhh!!!! I hate this double life.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do", she says and the boys cheered. "Thank you Noona!", Felix said. Iris just smiled at them. They bid goodbye and head towards the concert hall for rehearsal. "That was a smart move Hyung, giving Noona the ticket", Changbin said. "I feel bad, okay, and it was the only thing that I could think of", he replied.

The 9 of them practiced for hours and hours more, making sure that their performance for tomorrow would be perfect. After every performance, they monitored themselves, thinking about how can they improve.

"Do you think that Iris Noona will come to the concert tomorrow?", Felix asked Chan during break time. "Who knows?", he replied. "And how do you she is a Noona?", Chan added.

"I just know, Hyung", he said.

That boy *he smiled*

Back at the hotel, Iris was having a mental crisis and could not focus on her job. Despite doing her job perfectly, her mind was definitely not there.

Why couldn't he just apologize like a normal human being and say "Sorry". Instead, why does he have to give me a ticket to their concert? I already have my ticket *internally crying*. I need to come up with a plan ASAP.