Eighteen

The Park Family got onto the next flight to Seoul, went straight to the hospital the moment they were clear from immigrations.

At the hospital, Park Jinyoung PD-nim waited for Iris's parents in the lobby area. Chan had gone back earlier due to his schedule and was asked to by PD-nim himself, "I'll let you know when she wakes up", PD-nim said before he sent Chan back to the dormitory where all the members were worried.

"Jinyoung Hyung!", Mr Park called his older brother, the two hugged for a brief moment before he escorted them to Iris's room. Mrs Park broke down immediately when she saw how many wires were connected to her daughter, giving her a flashback of what had happened earlier this year. "Oh, my poor baby", she sat by her side as she held her hands.

"Why would you do this, my star?", Mr Park couldn't help but burst into tears when he saw his firstborns condition. "She'll be okay, Iris is a strong girl", Park Jinyoung PD-nim patted his younger brother's back to calm him down. "I'm just so thankful that Chan was there to save her in time", he added.

"Where is Chan Oppa?", Daisy asked him. "I had to send him back", he replied.

Thank you, Oppa~ For saving her~

The night came in fast and Iris still unconscious, her parents and two sisters would not leave her sight at all. They all wanted to be there when she wakes up, no matter how long it would take.

Then it happened, Iris's heart rate was beating unusually fast almost as if she was having a seizure while unconscious. "Iris, baby? Are you okay? Daisy call the doctor now!", Mrs Park panicked as the heart rate monitor was beeping abnormally. The doctor and nurse rushed in, "Her blood pressures spiking, heart's racing", the doctor said as he examined Iris. "I need 5cc of clonazepam stat", the nurse searched for the medication in the cart next to her bed.

But right then, her heart rate went back down drastically to the normal rate which was 50BPM on average. "That's weird? Her heart rate is back to normal", the doctor reexamined her again.

Daisy then saw that Chan was in the room when her 'seizure' stopped. "Oppa!", Daisy ran to Chan and hugged him tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you", those words wouldn't stop coming out of her mouth as she thanked Chan. "I wanted to call you, but I totally zoned out and I didn't know what-", Daisy cut him off, "It's okay, she's okay thanks to you".

Mr and Mrs Park both came and hugged Chan. "How can we ever repay your kindness?", "I don't even want to even imagine if you didn't show up in time", they said but Chan's eyes were fixated on Iris who was being examined by the doctor.

The nurse was ready to distribute the medication into her veins, but the doctor had stopped her, "It seems like that won't be necessary anymore, heart rate's BP is coming down", "But how is that possible doctor?", Mr Park questioned him. He then looked at Chan and back to Iris. "I believe what Miss Iris was having was not a seizure, but some of trance or dream", the doctor tried to explain to the family and Chan but they didn't quite understand it.

"I believe that she was terrified, and fear response is an involuntary reflex even though she's heavily medicated. But as soon as that boy entered the room, somehow her heart rate went back down",

"Yes, this may sound a little bit weird and I'm probably just making an assumption right now. But I believe Miss Iris feels safer when he's around", he explained and both Iris's parents looked at Chan.

The doctor and nurse soon left, leaving Chan with the Park Family.

Well, this ain't awkward~

"I assume Felix Oppa has told you everything", Daisy who sat beside Chan asked and he nodded. "It's weird hearing Felix being called an Oppa", "He insisted", "I'm not surprised", he said as he sat with the two sisters while Mr and Mrs Park sat beside Iris.