Two

Another day of work, but Iris, of course, woke up with a smile knowing that Stray Kids are staying at the hotel. She did her usual morning routine, went downstairs greeted her parents and sisters before bidding them goodbye.

"Why are you rushing my dear?", her mom asked. "No reason", as she quickly wore her shoes and grabs the car keys. "See you eomma! See you, girls! See you at work appa!", she said and ran out.

"Why is she in the hurry?", her mom questioned her father. "You didn't know?", she shook her head. "The Kpop boys that she has been obsessing about is staying at the hotel", he said. "AND YOU LET HER WORK?!", she screamed.

"I told her to take a week off, but she doesn't want to", her father said. "That's because you told her about the boys coming and staying at the hotel. Don't you know what it's gonna turn our daughter into?", she gasped for air as she ended her sentence. "You and your daughter *he laughed*, you sure you both don't want to be a rapper?", he said jokingly.

"This is no time for playtime my love", Mrs. Park smacked Mr. Park's arm. He groaned in pain. Iris's two younger sisters were there and just observe their parents. "Sorry, you girls had to witness that", Mr. Park apologized.

"Nah, we're used to it. But tho? What's wrong with Unnie liking those boys?", her youngest sister, Lily Park. "Don't you remember the last time? When GOT7 came?", the middle sister, Daisy Park said.

Lily thought for awhile and then remembered the scene. "Okay, now I remember", she said. "She got home like a zombie or what she calls P.C.D", Daisy said. "P.C.D?", their parents asked. "Post-concert depression", she said.

Their father facepalmed. "Hopefully we don't need to see that happen again", he said.

"I don't think so, she has been very busy with work. I think that will tire her enough", Daisy said and Lily agrees. "Okay, it looks like it's my time to go to work", their dad told them. "Do you girls need a ride to school?", he asked.

"Sure, why not?", they said and grabbed their bags. "Have a great day today, my loves", Mrs. Park bid them all goodbye. Mr. Park dropped the girls at school and went straight to the hotel.

Meanwhile, at the hotel, Iris had gotten there earlier than her shift. "Hey, Iris! You're here early", one of her colleagues, Vanessa said. "Yeah, just thought I got here earlier today", she said as she fixed her nametag. "Oh, I heard that a Kpop boy group is staying here", Vanessa said.

"I'm sure you know who", she teased Iris. Vanessa knows who Iris is like the rest of the staff. But Vanessa has seen Iris's inner Kpop side by accident. "Stray Kids", Vanessa whispered in Iris's ear.

Immediately Iris's cheeks blushed. Vanessa laughed when she saw Iris's reaction to her teasing. "You must be a huge fan of this group. That was like an immediate reaction", she said. "You know people know that you're a Kpop fan right? They follow you on Instagram", Vanessa said.

"I know, but I don't post that often about them", Iris defended herself. "Girl, I've been following you since 2017 and I saw you at GOT7's concert. You were mad", Vanessa said, placing both of her hands on her waist. They ended up both laughing. "Those were the good times", Iris said.

After having a nice chat before her shift starts, Iris starts working on the floor. Going around the hotel makes sure that every guest is all being served.

No sign of Stray Kids anywhere. Do they already have to practice? Or are they out sight-seeing?

Iris continued her shift smoothly without thinking about Stray Kids.

Time passed by like the wind, Iris was as usual just going around the hotel to make her rounds. That's when she saw a familiar figure by the pool, head down looking seriously at his computer screen. That man was no other than Chan.