Three

After their practice, the boys went back to the hotel to freshen up before heading out for dinner. Chan noticed that some of the members were avoiding him. Most probably because he was still mad about the whole situation.

Yes, he knows it was his fault, to begin with. But Iris took something that wasn't hers and placed it in her locker, claiming it was 'safe' in there.

They all got back to their respective rooms and showered before dinner. One member, in particular, felt guilty about the situation.

It doesn't seem fair.

"Hey, Felix. It's your turn to shower", Han said, exiting the bathroom. Taking Felix by surprise as his mind was not there.

"You okay?", Han asked, worried. Felix didn't answer, he just went straight to the bathroom and took a hot shower. Trying to think of a plan, he knows there's more to it. He is sure of it. It can't be just that, he thought.

When exiting the bathroom, Han asked him if he was okay again. This time he answered, "I don't think that Noona is at fault". "You think so too, huh?", Han said. He too was thinking about the situation between Iris and Chan.

"I know that we don't know her. But I don't think she purposely wanted to take Chan Hyung's laptop", Felix said. Han agrees. He feels that Chan acted too harshly towards Iris and it doesn't seem fair.

They both got dressed. Checking their group chat, see where the other members were. They were still resting and taking a shower. Han and Felix decided to visit Mr. Lee once again, but just both of them this time.

When Han and Felix reached the lobby area, they went straight towards Mr. Lee's office. Knocking on the door a couple of times, upon hearing Mr. Lee's voice they entered.

"What brings you, boys, back here, again?", Mr. Lee was confused. He thought that the problem had been dismissed. "Sorry to disturb you Mr. Lee, but we have some concerns", Felix said.

"Which is?", Mr. Lee asked. "We don't think Miss Iris purposely took Chan Hyung's bag", Han said. "You think so too, huh?", Mr. Lee too was not convinced that Iris was at fault. "Do you think we could look back at the CCTV from last night once more?", Felix asked. "Sure".

"I realized just now, you just rewind it until we saw Miss Iris", Han said and Mr. Lee agreed. "Chan Hyung said, he left at around 9:30 pm. I think we should start from there", Han suggested.

Mr. Lee just followed the two boys' instructions and inputted the time to 9:30 pm. Which showed Chan sitting by the poolside doing his thing. "Still nothing", Mr. Lee said.

"Hold on", Han said. Then the screen showed Chan picking up the phone, "That's when I called him because the Manager was looking for him". A few minutes after, he left.

Chan left his laptop and equipment for a good 20 - 30 minutes unattended. "There! That's Miss Iris walking by", Felix noticed. "She was doing her rounds, making sure everything was in place", Mr. Lee explained to the boys.

The boys noticed that Iris knew whose laptop it was. She was clearly looking for him, instead of packing his stuff immediately, she waited for him. Iris sat there for a good 30 minutes according to the time.

"She wasn't lying", "She did wait for Chan Hyung", the boys said.

They saw how gentle Iris was with Chan's equipment as she placed them in his bag. "But why did she place it in her locker?", Felix questioned. "Rather than putting in the lost and found, where people can take advantage of it? She knew her locker was the safest", Han said.

"She must've known how important that laptop is to Chan Hyung", Felix said. "Probably", Han agreed. "Well, thank you so much, Mr. Lee", they both said in unison.