Ten

I've got to come clean~ I can't keep hiding it from the world, especially to them. It's unfair~

Iris called her secretary and told her to cancel all her meetings for the day, she has a feeling that it's going to be an overwhelming day. She got ready for the day and looked into the mirror one last time before leaving her home.

She was definitely feeling butterflies in her stomach, but it wasn't the fluttering kind, it was the anxious and nervous ones. When she got into her car, she texted her uncle;

It wasn't long until Iris arrived in front of the building

It wasn't long until Iris arrived in front of the building. She waited inside her car until she saw a familiar figure and ran out to him, he had his arms open wide and Iris went into his embrace. "Oh my goodness, you have grown so much", he said.

"Of course, you're looking at the Pisces Hotel youngest Director", she smiled cheekily and her uncle. "I saw the article, my girl", he patted her head as if she was a little girl. "Samcheon! My hair", she fixed the place where he patted and he just looked at her in disbelief then laughed.

They walked towards the cafe, that was placed around the corner from the company.

While waiting for their food to arrive, Iris explained why she needed to meet him. She obviously didn't have to explain too much as he already knows that Iris is a huge fan and he also knows the incident that had happened in Sydney a year ago.

She revealed to him that the boys had stayed over last night at her house. "I'm only telling you this is because I don't want them to get into trouble. Which I think they will for some reason, so I really want you to have their backs please", at this point, Iris was almost begging.

"You really like them don't you", he teased her.

"Samcheon~",

"Okay, I'll do what I can", he said and right then the food arrived. "Let's eat shall we~", her uncle added and they start to dig in. After breakfast JYP invited her to do company, she was hesitant at first as she doesn't actually know what to do if she sees the boys there. "They will soon find out anyway, once the news outlet or the press dig into your past", he said assuring her that it's okay.

What's the worst thing that could happen right?

Her Uncle was definitely proud of the structure of the building and what it holds, he was now just giving her a full-on tour of the building as the last time she came to his company was when she was little. And that was the old company, not this very modern and refined one.

They finally got to the dance studios floor, that's when everything was revealed. Well, almost everything~

"Whoa, whoa, whoa~ Wait, you're PD-nim's niece?", Chan was the most shocked out of them all. Iris didn't know what else to say but just nodded, "Yeah".

Firstly, she did not expect her uncle to blurt it out just like that. She thought he would reel it in slowly, not just drop the bomb like that on them. Iris wasn't ready to face it, but she knew that she was bound to face it sooner or later, she just didn't expect it to be this soon.