Eleven

~17th June 2020~

Today is their comeback day, Iris was hyped since morning! She obviously still needs to fix the rough patch between her and Chan, but she's taking it slow and low. Plus, she has a boyfriend. Who apparently is now too busy to even reply nor call her.

But enough of Christian, today is Chan's and the boys day. Iris is up and pumped for the day, she managed to fit in a couple of meetings in the morning until midday and then she's off.

She came back home to freshen up and changed to a much more comfortable and casual attire to attend the showcase. For some weird-ass reason, she was nervous and excited;

When Iris got to the place, the press was already lined up there

When Iris got to the place, the press was already lined up there. Her palms were sweaty and she was nervous but excited as she went her way up the 2nd floor. She then heard someone calling her, it was her uncle.

"Samcheon~", she ran into his arm.

"How was your day?", "It's about to get better now", she said as she looked down at the stage. "You know that they are gonna find out soon right?", JYP said to her. "I know, but I'd like to keep it a secret as long as I can. Plus, I still need to mend some stuff with Chan", she said.

I just want to love them in secret~

JYP left as he only came to wish the boys good luck and to see his niece.

Iris stood there watching the boys taking their individual press pictures and answering some questions before the actual showcase starts. She sat down for a bit, then her phone starts to vibrate indicating a message, it was from Chan;

 She sat down for a bit, then her phone starts to vibrate indicating a message, it was from Chan;

Chan unconsciously smiled brightly when he saw the message. She has her own Nachimbong~

"Hyung, you good?", Felix asked and Chan hurriedly got rid of his phone and gave him a thumbs up. Felix knows that the leader was hiding something because he was smiling by himself for a good 5 minutes.

I have a good feeling that it's from Iris Noona~ *smiles*

Felix went ahead to tell Han about it and Han wouldn't shut up about it. He was legit fanboying about his leader and Iris, but then Felix snapped him back to reality. "Noona, has a boyfriend remember and from what I saw before Noona removed their pictures from Instagram, they were pretty loving", Felix said.