Six

"Eomma, I need to breathe", Mrs Park is having a hard time letting go of Iris.

"I'm only going for 2 weeks", she tried assuring her mom. "2 weeks is long and you're going often", Mrs Park glared at her husband. "Why did you have to send her so far?".

"It's a great experience for her", Mr Park said, trying her best to calm his wife down. "You'll be okay right, Unnie?", Daisy asked.

"I'll be fine. I'm only going for 2 weeks to check out the hotel and then I'm coming back", Iris was trying her best to assure her mom that she would be okay and will return. "Fine! Fine!".

Iris and her two sisters couldn't help but laugh seeing their mom acting that way. "Calling for flight to Seoul, South Korea. Calling for flight to Seoul, South Korea". Yes, they had gone to the airport a little late because of Mrs Park not letting Iris go. But, because of Iris status, she is counted as a priority passenger.

"Okay, I really got to go now", she said. Hugged her parents and her two siblings and went through the departure gate. She passed the immigration and security check easily. Iris then looked for the gate and saw that they were starting to board.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight OZ 6230 to Seoul, South Korea. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes. Thank you".

Soon, it was Iris's turned to board the aircraft. She was extremely excited about her trip this time. It may not be her first solo trip, but it was her first solo trip to Seoul, the land of every Kpop fans dream.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight OZ 6230 with service from Sydney, Australia to Seoul, South Korea. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Asiana Airlines. Enjoy your flight".

With that begins her journey of a 10 hours flight. Right after dinner was served, Iris switched on her laptop and start to browse through the net since there was WIFI onboard. After a couple of hours, Iris took the remaining to take a nap.

-10 hours and 30 minutes later-

I'm here! I'm here! I made it here!

Like the usual, the passed the immigration easily. She grabbed her bags at the baggage claim and head towards the security check. Once she was cleared by the officers, Iris was good to go. Right at the entrance, someone had already been waiting for her.

The sign read Pisces Hotel - Miss Iris Park (아이리스 ).

"Good morning Miss Iris, my name is Choi Daehyun. I will be your driver throughout your stay here in Seoul", he introduced himself. "Good morning, pleased to meet you".

He immediately grabbed Iris's trolley and escorted her to the car. "So, how was the flight Miss Iris?", he asked. "The flight was okay", Iris just smiled tiredly. "You must be exhausted, I shall take you to your accommodation straight away for you to rest up", he said and Iris nodded.

Even though Iris wanted to walk around, but since it was still early in the morning Iris decided to wait. The drive from the airport to her Airbnb was scenic. She loved the view so much.