Imagine #3- Stick

A stick.

Not just any stick, this is the most terrifying stick to any girl.

If you haven't guessed already, I am currently holding a positive pregnancy test.
Me and Anthony have always said we wanted kids, but not at 20. He's in the prime of his career and I don't want to take that away from him by throwing a kid into this mess.

"Alex!?" Anthony yelled. He must have just gotten home.
I pulled myself together as best as I could and ran downstairs.
He was in the kitchen and I hugged his waist.
"Hey baby." He said hugging me back.
"Hey" I mumbled into his shirt.
"You okay?"
"Yea. I just missed you."
"I missed you too."
"Can we go upstairs?"
"Yeah babe. Let's go."

I walked upstairs, Anthony following closely behind me.

Once we reached out room, I sat on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. Anthony sat next to me and wrapped and arm around my shoulder.

"Babe."
"What?"
"You have to tell me what's going one."
"There's nothing wrong, I'm just stressed is all."
"If you don't tell me, I can't help you."
"Anthony, there's nothing wrong."
"Alex, I know you. Tell me what's wrong and we can figure something out. Okay, I'm not going anywhere, but you have to tell me what's going first."
"You're gonna hate me."
"*sigh* No I won't. Please, just tell me."
"I'm pregnant." I said in a low whisper.
"What?"
"I'm pregnant."
"You mean, I-I'm gonna be a dad?"
"Yeah."
"We're having a baby?"
"In about 8 months. I'm already a month along."
"How come you didn't think I was going to be happy?"
"You're in the prime of your career, I didn't want to add a baby to your stress."
"You know all I've ever wanted is to start a family with you. I've told you over and over that I'd put our family first if we had one. So, I'm keeping my word, and we can figure everything out. We always have and we will.
"Thank god. Anthony, I don't know if I could've done this without you."
"I wouldn't let you. I love you too much to let you do that."
"I love you too."
I looked over at Anthony and brought him into a slow, deep, loving kiss. We've had our fair share of these, but this one made me feel complete. Maybe it's because we know we have a future together, I'm not sure. And at this point, I don't care. I just want us to be happy.

Like he said, we will figure everything out later. Just like we always have, and we always will.

______________________________________

Okay, so ik I've been M.I.A., but I'm slowly starting to get back into writing. So, stay tuned for more.

Btw, i know its short, but I wasn't sure how to end it. 😂

                                 -R.S