Imagine #1- Caught

H

i. I am Emma Richards. Yes Richards as in Josh's little sister. I am 16 and I just moved to LA. I live at the Hype House, but I'm not an official member. I've been dating Kio for three months now and its pretty fun. No one knows we are together since we decided not to tell anyone. Every night I sneak out of the Hype House and go to Sway and spend the night with Kio, then he sneaks me back out the morning. So here I am at the Sway LA door waiting for Kio to come unlock it. After a few minutes he finally unlocked it.
Kio: Hey.
Emma: Hey baby.
Me and Kio made our way up to his room. When we got there we got under the covers and cuddled.
Emma: Bub.
Kio: Yeah.
Emma: I think I'm ready to tell people, but only if you want.
Kio: Okay. But can we do this for a few more days.
Emma: Yeah. How about at the party this weekend you pretend to ask me out.
Kio: Okay.
Emma: Okay. Then goodnight babe.
Kio: Goodnight baby.
The next night I showed up a little early. Kio opened the door and asked we walked up the stairs, he tripped.
Emma: Kio what the fuck. I asked laughing.
Kio: Sorry.
Bryce: Woah Kio, you sneaking in a girl?
Emma: Shit. I mumbled under my breath.
Kio: No.
Bryce: Who is she, just a hookup or you dating?
Kio: Dating.
Bryce: YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?
Josh- WAIT WH- Emma?
Emma: Hi Josh.
Josh: You're fucking my sister?
Emma: No Josh. He's dating me.
Josh: You're dating my sister and didn't tell me?
Kio: No because I knew you would flip your shit.
Josh: Damn right I'm flipping shit. You just broke up with Olivia a few months ago. And Emma you broke up with Tony like a few months ago. You whore.
Emma: Did you just call me a whore?
Josh: yeah, I did.
Emma: You literally broke up with someone then hooked up with someone else an hour later. You break up and hook up with people like its nothing. I was in love with Tony and the bastard cheated. So don't you dare call me a fucking whore.
Josh:.......
Kio: Baby, let's go.
Emma: Yeah babe let's go.