Imagine #3- TikTok Fiasco ⚠

I was randomly scrolling through my Instagram when I heard the guys call me downstairs. Great. (Note the sarcasm)
I walked downstairs in my short shorts and crop top and seen Bryce, Josh, Blake, Noah, and J-Rod(the camera dude), all at the bottom of the stairs.
Abby: What do you dumbasses want?
Bryce: Well you see.
Abby: Spit it out Bryce.
Bryce: So Josh made this TikTok and you being the only girl in the house....
Abby: Keep going.
Bryce: We want to see if you meet the criteria of
Abby: What the fuck kind of TikTok was it?
Bryce: You'll find out.
Josh: But there are some things that maybe might make you uncomfortable.
Abby: What you talking about my ass and boobs? Not first time Joshy.
Bryce: Then let's do this shit.
Abby: What are we doing and where?
Josh: We're all on the couch.
We all sat on the couch. On one end it was Noah, Blake, Bryce, Josh, then me on the other end. Bryce played the video and automatically knew the sound.

✨Audio✨

Me, I like a bitch mixed with it all

Love a clean bitch just so I can hit it raw

I'm a different breed tryna hit it with my dogs

Used to be a hooker now she playing with my balls

Got a french bitch with my dick she gone french kiss

Got a Asian, fat ass that's big shit

Got a Paris Hilton lookin bitch with sum big tits

After we played the video a few more times, the guys started with the actual reason they dragged me out of mine and Josh's room.
Bryce: Alright first question.
Abby: Oh dear lord.
Bryce: Josh. Do you discriminate who you sleep with?
Josh: I don't really care.
Bryce: Okay, line one check.
Blake: Abby, when was the last time you showered?
Abby: This morning.
Bryce: Like two, check.
Josh: Oh my god. This is the dumbest bit ever.
Abby: I'll just answer the next one for you. Yes, I'll sleep with more than one person at once. And yes I used to sleep around and every once in a while I got paid so next.
Josh: Damn.
Bryce: Well then. Would you give head to anyone if they asked.
Abby: If they good looking or decent. So yes.
Bryce: And the last two lines are a yes. I'm not gonna even bother asking. We all know the answer.
Abby: Great. Is that it?
Josh: Ye-
Bryce: Actually no.
Abby: What do you want Hall?
Bryce: Would you sleep with each other?
Josh: I'll flip you for it.
Abby: Anybody have a quarter?
Bryce: Here.
I

flipped the quarter and it landed on heads, so I had to tell Bryce the story.
Abby: We already have.
Bryce: You've fucked before?
Abby: Freshman year. You have to remember wrong grew up together Bryce.
Bryce: Well, would you do it again?
Abby: Josh.
Josh: I'm down.
Abby: Deal.
Bryce: You guys are easy.
Abby: Like you aren't.

With that me and Josh went upstairs to our room.

We went inside, me going first then Josh following behind me, shutting the door and locking it.
Josh: You sure you don't want to back out?
Abby: Josh, if I wanted to back out I wouldn't have told Bryce yes to begin with.
Josh: I know, I just......
Abby: You think too much you know that?
Josh: I do not.
Abby: Just shut up and kiss me Richards.
Josh: If you r-
I'm telling you this dude won't shut up. Anyway, I wrapped my hands around Josh's neck and deepening the kiss as his hands found my waist. My hands played with the hair on the back of his neck and slowly started moving up and tugging on his roots slightly making him groan. His hands gripped my waist even tighter signaling  me to jump. I jumped and he easily caught me moving us over to the bed. He laid me down gently and never breaking the kiss. We eventually pulled away for air and he moved down to my neck giving me small love bites. He pulled my shirt over my head and I did the same for him. He attached his lips to my skin again and unclasped my bra leaving more love bites on my chest. I let out small whines as he made his way down my body. He unbottened my shorts and pulled them off throwing them in a random place. He pulled down his "still softish" sweats and threw them on the floor, them landing next to my shorts. He kept kissing my body leaving love bites and leaving hickeys here and there. He kissed and gave hickeys above my underwear line as he slowly worked the gardening off my body. He contined to kiss softly, god he's such a tease. He eventually got to what I was waiting for, god I'm telling you he's amazing. I felt his tounge brush against my spot that sent me into a silent scream. My mouth fell open as I let out a long groan hitting my high. Josh licked me clean and took his boxers off lining up with me. He literally looked at me asking the question of 'are you sure?'. I nodded and connected our lips again as he slid into me slowly. I pulled away from the kiss and buried my head into Josh's shoulder letting the pain subside. After a few seconds Josh started to slowly move in and out. The room was filled with the sound of my moans and whines along with Josh's grunts and skin clapping. After about 10 minutes, Josh came inside me (birth control people) and I came screaming his name.
Josh pulled out and laid beside me, us both trying to catch our breath. I put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arm around his torso and my leg over his waist. We laid there until there was a knock on the door.

Abby: Do not come in!
Bryce: can I be next?
Abby: No.
After a while of me continuously shutting Bryce down he left. Me and Josh eventually got up and showered and changed. Him in sweats and a tshirt and me in spandex and a crop top. We laid back down and covered up me laying practically on top of him again. We laid like that way for a while until Josh broke the silence.
Josh: Abby?
Abby: Yeah?
Josh: Can I ask you something?
Abby: What?
Josh: Do you, you know have feelings for me?
Abby: Josh, I think I might love you.
Josh: You what?
Abby: I knew I shouldn't have told you that.  I said attempting to sit up, only to be pulled back down.
Josh: I'm glad you did.
Abby: Why?
Josh: Because I've been in love with you since freshman year.
I looked at Josh puzzled, but I couldn't say anything before he leaned down to kiss me again. I obviously kissed back and we continued like that for a while until we pulled away for air. We laid back down and cuddled again. I slowly fell asleep.

I'm not sure what me a Josh are, but one thing's for sure, Josh loves me, and I love him back.