A/N- I suggest reading

Okay, so this one isn't super important but I mean. If you wanna read it you can.

So, I published some new books.

The first was of random stories that I personally love. So, if you want that's there. Honestly, if you don't enjoy that book, my feelings won't be hurt. It was really more for myself.

The second was of bands.
That one is mainly 80s rock bands. Members, pictures, facts, songs.
Thats what I've really been into again. I kind of strayed away for a while and now I'm really into rock again.
So, you don't have to check it out if it ain't your thing but I would appreciate it.

Which leads me to my next point.

This book has done well considering that half of the imagines came from my first book of imagines.

But, I'm kinda straying away from the whole TikTok thing.
I will continue to write and post but the updates will be even slower than usual.
I don't plan on ending the book anytime soon, or taking it down for that matter.

Also, I'm going to change the format.
I'm going to keep the imagine number but add a title and take away the summary.
I love the fact that the chapters are numbered, but not that you have to go through all the imagines to find the one you want. So I'm going to change that

Also, I'm debating on taking down my tayler holder book.
I mean, its old and cringy.
So, please let me know if you want me to keep it up.

Also, I'm debating on posting my supernatural imagines book. I'm getting back into supernatural as well.

I'm also thinking about making an 80s rock imagines book.

I understand that my interests aren't for everyone. But these are what I love, so that's where the books are going.

Thank you.❤