Something Missing

Uncle Dale and Aunt Missy where eating dinner in the kitchen when i got in, they'd saved me some so i sat down and ate with them, after talking about my amazing day and helping Aunt Missy clean up i headed to my room to check my phone after realising id left it here.

20 missed calls from Alec and a bunch of message appeared on my phone, i internally groan and read all the messages

Alec❤️ 'hey baby, Iv been trying to call you. Please ring me back. I miss you and I love you'
Alec❤️ 'Freya, what's going on? Is everything ok?'
Alec❤️ ' Great Freya, messing me around like this. I knew you would do this to me the minute you left. I bet you've already met someone'
For god sake Alec! I can't even go out for the day and leave my phone at home without you turning into a insecure tool.

**ring ring**
He must of noticed I'd read his messages as he's ringing straight away.

"Hey Alec, I'm sorry I didn't answer or reply to any of your 100 messages, I left my phone at home today. I've been exploring the town. You wouldn't believe this but there are zombies here"

"Seriously Freya, you expect me to believe that shit. If you didn't want to be with me anymore than you should of broke up with me before you left, not moved to a different country and start ghosting me. Iv been so worried about you. Yet you come up with bullshit about Zombies"

Great. He's so pissed!

"Alec chill, I promise I left my phone at home. Why would I lie to you?"

"Probably because you don't actually want to be with me, you don't love me at all do you?"

"Alec, you know that I do"

"You may love me as a friend Freya, but your not in love with me"

"Alec — I"

"You know what Freya" he cut me off
"You decide what you really want and then you get back to me. I can't be bothered with this shit right now. I have my own life to lead. Have fun with your zombie's".

The line went dead as my eyes started tearing up, all this because I left my phone at home.
He is being completely unreasonable, we have been friends since forever and been together romantically for over a year now. Iv never given him any reason to doubt me and he knows that moving here was not a choice that I made, but if that's how he's going to be then fine! He can sulk! Iv done nothing wrong!

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen?
'Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care
I thought you were my fairy tale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
That's coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you
I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
And once upon a song
Now I know you're not a fairy tale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
'Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Because I liked the view
When there was me and you
I can't believe
That I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind
'Cause I liked the view
I thought you felt it too
When there was me and you

I sung to myself staring out the window, this town is really starting to rub off on me.

That night I didn't try and contact Alec and he never got back in touch with me either. Hopefully we will talk tomorrow at some point and smooth things over.
I don't want us to break up, that's the last thing I want. But he needs to realise that there's only so much I can do for the relationship now that Iv moved away. We promised that we would make this work, but if we couldn't we would remain friends at all cost.

That night I cried myself to sleep..

Again I found myself trudging through thick green moss on the forest floor, searching and searching. But what am I searching for? I stopped at the edge of a cliff overlooking a waterfall that fell into a beautiful river.
I climbed down the cliff and sat on the bank looking into the water, the water started to shift and glow showing me a face, a face I had never seen before.
It was a boy, a beautiful boy, eyes like oak piercing into your soul, dark hair with white in the front and a smile to die for, looking closer at his smile, he showed a brilliant pair of fangs and his eye glowed the same as what my mums did. I put my hand into the water and he disappeared and darkness surrounded me.

I had woken up from my dream, who was this boy? I had never seen him before? Could this be the "him" my mum told me to find. What did these dreams mean. Am I going crazy?
I needed to go back to sleep, I had to be up early again to help Zed with his preparations for Addison surprise and I finally get to meet my cousin for the first time!
Maybe I could speak to Zed about my dreams? Actually on second thoughts, I'm trying to fit in, not have people on this side of the world think I'm a freak to.
Eventually I drift of back to sleep, dreamless this time.