Intoxicating Love

"Freya, your home?! How amazing was tonight? What happened with Wyatt?" As soon as I walked through the door, Addison was there bombarding me with questions. I love Addison to pieces, almost like a sister that I never had. But right now, she's the last person I want to talk to.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said walking past her and heading straight to my room, I could hear her following me up the stairs, but I shut my door hoping she wouldn't follow. Wrong.

"Freya, what's wrong?"

"I think I'm in love with Wyatt!" I told her.

"Freya, that's amazing" she looked so happy for me, it would appear that she doesn't know the full story of what would happen when she becomes the Great Alpha. There's no way I could tell her, if I know Addison, she would give up on becoming a wolf just so the prophecy wouldn't come true and let me be happy. I wouldn't be her be that selfless, and then there's Zed to. There's no way she would want to hurt him, but she also needs to find where belongs.

"Addison, I'm leaving. Tomorrow. I'm going back to England" I'd made my decision on the walk home, Iv already booked my flight and I'm going back. Grandma will probably go mad at me, but id rather face her than face watching Addison and Wyatt be drawn to each other and not be able to fight it.

"No, Freya. Please don't go, you've become like a sister to me. I don't want to lose you" tears filled her eyes.

"I can't be here anymore Addie, I love you. I love the family that Iv been brought into. But I just can't do this anymore. It's breaking my heart. Everything in my life has been turned upside down. I can't think straight. I need to go" I know she didn't understand me. Without telling her the full story she never would.

"Addie, I know you don't understand me, but soon, very soon. You will work it all out. I'm sorry" I told her.
"I don't have the strength that you have, I can't reveal my true self" I said, pulling my wig of and letting my white hair cascade down my back.
"Your so different to everyone in this town, yet you fit in like you belong, I don't feel that I could do that!"

"Yes you can Freya, just give it a chance. We love you for who you are, not what you look like" she said tucking a lose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"For years and years Addison, I was bullied so badly for being different, I was even beaten and put in hospital because I was considered a freak" This is the first time Iv told anyone this, and one of the reasons why my Grandma sent me here in the first place, a fresh start. Some fresh start this turned out to be. My words shocked Addison so much she brought me into a hug and she was crying along with me.

Addison - I didn't know what you
Were going through, I thought that you were fine. Why did you have to hide?

Freya - I didn't want to let you down. But the truth is out, It's tearing me apart, Not listening to my heart

Freya - I really have to go

Addison - And I would never stop you

Freya - Even though it change?

Addison- Nothing has to change

••BOTH••

And you can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach
'Cause you're a part of me
So you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between