Alec?

"Hey Freya, wait up"

"Oh hey Wyatt, what's up?" I asked him, Iv been wanting to talk to him again, but certainly wasn't prepared for this.

"Can I umm walk you home?" He's the cutest! I nodded gratefully and we started walking in silence until I finally broke the quietness.

"Wyatt, can you tell me about the moonstone now?" I pleaded with him.

"Willa would kill me if I told you, so keep it between us?" He said and I nodded in agreement.

"The moonstone, is just like the stone I have around my neck, but much much bigger" he said gesturing towards his necklace.
"It the source to our energy, it's been missing for 50 years. Our elders have become weak as our stones are running out of power. That's why we need to find the Great alpha, only she can lead us to the moonstone"

"And you think that's Addison?" I ask him.

"The Great Alpha, is believed to be a girl with ice white hair. Just like Addison, unless you know of anyone else?"
He questions me and I shake my head.  I know it's definitely not me, Iv never been destined for anything. So there's no reason for me to tell him the truth and besides I'm not ready for anyone to know just yet.

"Freya, you ok? You look lost in thought"

"Sorry, yeah I'm fine, please continue" I lied, but ushered him on with his story, I love listening to him speak.

"There's not really much else to tell. We need to find the Great Alpha, find the moonstone and hopefully restore the strength to our pack"

"So where will Willa stand, once the Great alpha has been found?" I question him, clearly Willa is the alpha now, and she makes a good one, from what Iv seen so far. She cares so deeply about the pack, although she may be hard to get along with and be uptight, I bet behind the tough persona she's really lovely.

"Whatever happens with Willa will be down to the Great Alpha to decide, hopefully she will become the beta. The alphas second in command, she would of earned the right to be" he trailed off.

"What about you? Where would you stand?" I ask him.

His whole mood shifted from happily talking about his life to somewhat sad? I could tell it was something he didn't want to tell me.

"Umm, well I have a different destiny" he said. I can tell I'm going to have to try and get it out of him, doesn't sound like he's going to tell me easily.

"What's your destiny then Wolfe?" He started laughing at the nickname I gave him.

"Well, I have to find the Great Alpha and then uhh" he's was mumbling over his sentence like trying to work out how to work it right.

"Well, she would become my. Umm mate, sort of thing" huh?

"What do you mean mate, like a friend" I started to say, but his eyes gave away that It definitely wasn't as a friend.

"Ohh, I see" after I had worked out what he meant, he was destined for another. That hurt, like a knife to my heart. Especially when that other could be my cousin Addison. Ouch.

"But never mind that, I chose my own destiny"
he said proudly. We both know that he can't, as far as destiny's go. The universe will always find a way to make it happen. I can't let this get to me to much anyways, I need to sort things out with Alec. Obviously me and Wyatt would never be able to be, and I care for Alec and I could grow to love him. Why leave that to have something short term with Wyatt and have my heart broke when the Great Alpha finally appears