Dear Wyatt

Today was my 16th birthday, Addison and Wynter are the only ones in town that know,  Uncle Dale and Aunt Missy haven't said anything about my birthday so I'm not sure if there aware, which is sort of perfect. Today is the day I need to fly under the radar as I'm planning on leaving. I shower and get ready in my comfy clothes as the flight back is nearly 17 hours long.

I picked up the box and card that my Grandma had sent for my birthday and put it in my carry bag, I would be on the plane when the clock struck 12 so I will need to open it on there

I picked up the box and card that my Grandma had sent for my birthday and put it in my carry bag, I would be on the plane when the clock struck 12 so I will need to open it on there. It's something that I wasn't going to miss out on. I also had a letter that I had written for Wyatt, I was going to give it to Addison and ask her to give it to him when I had left.

Dear Wyatt,

Don't wanna leave you all behind, But I get my hopes up And I watch them fall every time. Another color turns to gray, And it's just too hard to watch it all, Slowly fade away so I'm leaving today, Cause I gotta do what's best for me. You'll be okay
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here, I hope you understand
We might find a place in this world someday
But at least for now, I gotta go my own way. I've gotta leave, but il miss you.

The love I have for you Wyatt, it's forbidden but that didn't stop me falling in love with you.
It is impossible for you to know how much this is going to hurt, because I know sooner or later you will forget me but I will always remember.
As I write my goodbye to you, I wish you all the happiness in the world and I hope you find the love that you deserve.

I Love You Wyatt,

Forever

Freya x

I make my way downstairs, with my suitcase and leave it at the front door and head to the kitchen where Addison and my Aunt and Uncle are eating breakfast to join them and finally tell them that I had to leave. Addison already knew that I was leaving, but she promised to let me tell her parents.

"So Addison, new look? Aunt Missy had asked when I joined them at the table, a small chuckle left me at Aunt Missy's and Uncle Dales confused expression on Addison's new attire and hairstyle.

"I like it, my new friends like. You like it don't you Freya? Addison asked me.

"I think you look great" I smiled at her, whilst sorting my cereal bowl out.

"Did you join a, Um, rock band" Uncle Dale asked, Addisons facial expression to Uncle Dale's question nearly made me spit my food out over the table.

"On that note, I'm going to school, Freya you coming?" Addison asked with pleading eyes, obviously hoping I had changed my mind.

"No im not coming today" I told her, her smiled dropped and my Aunt and Uncle gave me a questioning look.

"Il come and see you before, you know" I told her giving her hand a sqeeze, she nodded and said goodbye to her parents and went to leave for school.