Reveal

So my dreams are getting weirder by the night. only been here so far for 2 nights and every night iv had a dream to do with the forest and some guy i have never seen before. I'm having to rush around this morning as i need to meet Zed and his little sister Zoe, Eliza is going to be at the power plant today, not really sure what shes doing. Quick shower and get ready, its very hot today so a shorts outfit it will need to be, i am now set for my day!

"ZED hurry up, the bus is going to be here any minute" We have been here most of the morning trying to set up Addison's surprise

We have been here most of the morning trying to set up Addison's surprise. Just as i was telling him to hurry up the bus full of cheerleaders came hurdling down road taking out Zed who was stood on a chair trying to put a sign up. The bus along with Zed hanging on to it went crashing into the Forbidden Forest.

"Oh my god! Zed, Zoe wait here. Don't move, i'l be right back"
I made Zoe wait at the edge of the forest so i could run through the hole in the bushes that the bus created to make sure everyone was alright!

I quickly found the bus, and it looked like some guy had passed out on the floor. Il deal with that in a minute. All the cheerleaders started to get off the bus.
"Is everyone ok?" I asked them, making sure no one was hurt.
I turned around and bumped into a big guy with green hair. He must be one of Zed's friend.

"Hi, who are you? Wow wait you look like Addison, you must be Freya? My names Bree" seriously the more people that say I look like Addison, the more I can't wait to meet her. Wait, where Addison? Where is Zed?

"Hi yea I'm Freya, is everyone ok? Where's Addison?"

"She rung that way after Zed"

"Ok, I'm going to look for them, stay here and make sure everyone is ok. And umm sort the guy on the floor out Maybe?"

I ran off into the forest trying to find Addison and Zed, this place looks so familiar and oddly feels very homely?

"who the hell runs off into a forest on their own?" i mumble along to myself as im walking around, suddenly i hear rustling in the bushes!

"hello is someone there?" no answer, i walk towards the bushes and see a pair of glowing eyes staring at me. "AWOOOOO" what the fuck was that? i looked back towards the bush but whatever was there was now gone.

A hand grabs my shoulder and i quickly spun around, punching whatever it was straight in face.

"OMG ZED! i am so sorry are you ok?"

"Oww" he said holding on to his nose " Addison just smacked me too, can tell your both related"

A girl in a cheerleader costume came running towards me and embraced me in a hug.

"Freya! i am so glad to finally meet you! are you ok? we need to get out of here, i think were surrounded by werewolves. Come on everyone is waiting for us, oh its me Addison by the way!"