Love forever

JANESSA POV

''Hey baby, you wake up'', Coby caresses my cheek, but I turn aside to avoid his touch. I was tied in a chair.

''Aww... baby, you angry?'', he smirked. ''Now that your beloved husband is gone, who will save you?'', he laughed.

Tears flow from my eyes.

Cris... my dreams come true... what I'm going without him?

Suddenly my stomach started to pain. I groaned in pain.

''Aww... so sad? Is that because I hit you that time?'', he smirked. ''release her'', he instructed.

His men untie me. I couldn't support myself as I fall to the floor. I saw blood on my palms.

''No...'', I cried.

Not now. I cannot lose my child too

Coby was laughing while recording a video of me groaning in pain.

''God, help me'', the pain was too much to handle. I feel suffocating.

''G....God... h...help me....'', raising my palm slowly, I put on my stomach.

''Let me help you reduce your pain baby'', saying that, he raises his leg on my stomach.

''C....Cris!!!'', I shouted.

Just when his leg touches my belly, someone grabs it. Tears flow from my eyes seeing Cris.

''Janessa'', Cris came beside me. ''Jane, hold on baby...'', he scooped me in his arms.

CRIS POV

I saw the doctors bringing her inside the ICU room. She said she can't live without me. But how am I supposed to live without her?

Janessa...

From the moment I first saw her in that restaurant

From the moment I first saw her in that restaurant.... Until now... even without Maya, I could survive. But Janessa. No... She's the one that completes my life.

She showed me love, care, and kindness. She teaches me how to say sorry. She changed me from heartless to a good man.

''Mr Cris'', doctor's voice snapped me out. I saw her holding a tiny baby in her arms. ''Congratulations, you got a baby girl'', she hands over my baby to me.

Tears started to drop themselves seeing the innocent life.

''How's my wife?'', I asked the doctor.

''She nearly had a miscarriage, but she managed to give birth to your daughter and although she's weak, she's saved'', I let my relief sigh with her words.

The doctor told me that the baby needs to stay in the incubator for observations since she born prematurely. I entered Janessa's room. She was breathing using the oxygen mask.

I hold her hand. ''Jane, I don't know whether I got tell this or not to you. But...'', tears streaming down to my cheeks. ''when you saved me last time, I started to follow you everywhere you go. I notice your small actions and I smile when you did some silly things. I still remember that day I saved you from some bikers in the street. You were walking while crying. My heart aches to see you look sad. I wanted to hug you tightly and said that everything will be fine but I didn't do it. I know you won't like it'', I chuckle.

''you are the first woman who wins over my heart, Janessa. Not even Maya did that. I loved Maya truly but only you showed the real meaning of love. You sacrifice your life for me. You loved me without expecting anything from me. You... only you complete me, baby. Only you. And I say this to you now. I love you so much and I can't live without you as well'', I close my eyes while dropping my tears.

''I love you Janesa'', something brushing off my tears. Opening my eyes, I saw my wife who is looking at me. Tears rolling at the sides of her.

''I.... love you too, my Hero'', she smiles weakly but sincerely.

Leaning down I kiss her forehead.

''Guess what... we got baby girl just as I wished'', I told her happily as she chuckles while dropping her happy tears. 

**********************

One more chapter to go 💁‍♀️