Chapter 15

Levi's P.O.V

I was starting to get a little bit tipsy yet still not drunk enough to not be able to absorb what's happening in my atmosphere, which is sad because I came here to get drunk.

Why am I not drunk? My stomach can't seem to hold more of the alcoholic beverage. I have nobody decent to talk to or to annoy. If only Jäeger was here, maybe I could annoy the shit out of the young brat, but he isn't here... 

My eyes started to water, facing down, and staring at the empty pint glass of beer that I had chugged just moments ago.  Snap out of it, Levi! Damn.

I stood up sluggishly heading for the exit. I saw a drunken Eren with a... With a hooker?!

I followed them as they went inside a motel and headed to a room. I followed them both.

I saw the whore almost kissing Eren's lips, but I barged into the room to stop them from doing anything else.

"Levi?" Eren said whilst squinting his eyes trying to recognize me.

I pushed the hooker away from the room and closed the door immediately.

I ran to Eren and just kissed him passionately, not giving a fuck on anything, but, he forcefully pulled out of the kiss. He pushed me away from him while crying.

The boy tried to breath normally, but still was sobbing. "Why do you like playing with me?"

"What? You think I'm jus-"

"Get the hell out, please... That's the least you could do for me"

"Jäeger, please..."

"I said get out"

******
Like , Vote, and Comment!