Chapter 1

Eren's P.O.V

"Jaeger! Wake up you damn brat!" I heard Professor Ackerman yell at me. I opened my eyes as he was staring at me. He continued with whatever he was teaching. I barely got enough sleep because I had to work an extra hour in my part time job so I got home pretty late.

I stared at him with angry eyes, but I refused to pick up a fight in the middle of class, especially since I was way too tired to do anything like that, but if that midget dares try to embarass me again at any time or situation, I swear I'll knock him out to the ground till he can't fucking breath.

His class was boring and I wouldn't want to listen to him. I examined his appearance; he seemed quite young, a bit too young to be a professor, his attire wan't as professional or anything, it consists of: Ray-Ban's, sneakers, a striped shirt, a closed denim jacket, denim pants and sometimes a scarf; he seemed to look hipster. I would sometimes find him drinking Starbucks and holding his coffee cup by holding the top part as his fingers surrounded the round part where the lid should be, which I don't find common at all. His furrowed eyebrows seemed to be permanent as if it was some weird tattoo, he doesn't smile nor does he frown, his lips almost resembled a peculiarly straight line, which made his facial expression annoying. I admit, my eyebrows, too, are furrowed, but I also change expression too, y'know!

He would be called a 'clean freak' by the other professors that know him in a personal level, like Professor Hanji, who would often tease him about being such a neat-freak, which I totally agree on as he would get mad at students who leave the room messy, and he constantly cleans his workplace till it's spotlessly clean before even starting the class.

After his class, he told me to stay inside the room.

"Eren Jaeger," his voice was alarming in a way, "I'm sorry to say, but if you don't ace your finals, then I'm telling you, you're not gonna pass this class."

Oh shit, this isn't good, "But, sir! Please, just hear me out, please just give me another chance, I-"

"Don't plead and beg you lazy brat! Just study like a normal student and you might pass my class!" He exclaimed, barely even changing the look of his damn face.

I was damn furious and was about to throw a punch at him, but he managed to block my fist with his hand as he stood up and made my head touch the table while he got a hold of my two hands, I was struggling hoping that I could get out from his grip, but he was too strong for me.

"If you go on and keep on ranting and shit like that, I'm telling you, bad things will happen to you and I will promise you that without any hesitation," he murmured, "If I let you go, go outside the room and do whatever you have to do, okay?" He let go of my hands and I just looked at him furiously before leaving the room.

My wrists hurt and turned in a shade of red because his grip was way too tight.

It was almost lunchtime and I went straight to the cafeteria. Mikasa and Armin waved at me so I could join their table, which I did. I grabbed my PB&J sandwich and started munching on it sloppily.

"Slow down, Eren, you might choke on your food." Mikasa warned me. She tried to hold my arm but I shrugged it away.

"Why are you so concerned about everything?!" I stormed out, but I realized I acted a bit too harsh, "Sorry..."

"So, how are your classes Eren?" Mikasa asked me hoping to change the subject of the conversation we were currently having. I was nervous because I was scared to admit that I was failing my classes. I can't just tell that to Mikasa, it would disappont her so much.

"I'm doing grand, really! All I have to do is ace my finals and we're going to be alright." I lied to her, all I really need to do is study for my finals and I swear to God, I'll pass his damn class. I don't want to disappoint Mikasa, no, not this time.

There was this horseface that sat near Mikasa and started flirting with her.

"You look, uh... Beautiful" he stuttered, "May I ask your name?"

"Look, I don't want you dating my sister, so you can fucking leave or else we're I'm going to end your day with bruises on your horseface!" I stood up and was ready to throw some punches at him.

"Eren, calm down!" Mikasa litterally pulled my clothes which forced my body to sit back down. "I'm sorry, my brother's not in a good mood, please leave." Mikasa apologized to the damn bastard.

"Mikasa!" I looked at her, making the furrows on my eyebrows more contoured.

"Don't go on and screaming at strangers!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" I ended the conversation there, I grabbed my bag and left the table. She continued chatting with Armin, she looked sad, and so did Armin. I felt bad for ranting like that, but I can't help myself but release my anger, I was just too angry to go on and enjoy anything they're doing for me or whatever. I fixed my messy, juniper green, jacket as I continued to walk to my other classes.

I had to skip my part time job so that I could go and study for our finals which was just a dozen days away, I told Mikasa that I wasn't feeling well and she seemed to believe me. I spend the whole night studying, I hope everything would turn out right, and I'm hoping I could pass this exam, if not, I won't be able to forgive myself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? FOLLOW! Have some feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for now, guys! *salutes*

~Julia