Chapter 8

I just HAD to go and spend my precious time with Levi in the hospital! I won't even try to escape 'cause I know Levi won't let me go just that easily. Why did he have to choose me to be his own 'toy'? There are alot of students in the school that are fine with sleeping with someone like Levi, but he just had to pick me!

I looked at Levi, he looked like he was shivering. "Do you need a blanket or something, you seem to be cold."

"I'm fine...! J-Just shut up, damn brat." He scowled

"So much for being friendly." I sat down impatiently, trying to look for something to do. I examined Levi's face, he looked pale, he was shivering yet his skin wasn't that cold either. I put my hand on his head to check if he had a fever or a cold, but he was totally fine.

"What the hell are you doing, Jaeger?!"

"I conclude that Mr. Cleanfreak is scared of the hospital-I'm probably right."

"S-Shut up, brat!" He said, avoiding my eyes. This dude is seriously pissed of and scared now. Poor guy, that's what you get for harassing me.

"Levi got scared!" I sang; trying my best to annoy him.

"Shut up, Jaeger, or else I'll kiss you!" He threatened me.

"I know that you're more mature the little midget you are!" I started to chuckle, "threatening me isn't gonna wor-" my sentence was cut, he did kiss me, but it wasn't forced, it was just soft, I wanted to pull out, but my body was frozen. I felt violated, yet it also felt warm, as if I never wanted to pull out.

"Mr. Ackerman, you seem to be alri-" the doctor stared at us in shock.

Fuck.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

dun dUN DUN!!!!!! Oh nooooo!!!

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? FOLLOW! Have some feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for today, guys! *salute*

~Julia