Chapter 3

Everything seems to be going well now, but there's still a few problems here and there, but I still manage to solve them.

I've been working non-stop and studying non-stop just to get everything I need, and tomorrow's the day I could finally rest for awhile.

I was once again, in my class with Professor Ackerman. He made us review our previous lessons before starting the a new lesson. The final examination is fast approaching, so I better do my best now or else everything Mikasa and I worked hard for will turn into pure garbage.

My seatmate was asking for a pen, but I refused to give her one.

"You're quite selfish, aye?" She murmured

"I don't give a shi-" my sentence was cut-off by Professor Ackerman.

"Jaeger! Keep quiet and study!" He accused me of being the noisy one. So much for making someone shut the fuck up, which is sad. Does Professor Ackerman hate me that much? That shitty midget, I swear I'll kick his balls next time.

I looked at my right to witness the woman who was asking for a pen eat some baked potatoes. I looked down to see her bag full of potatoes; there were: mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, french fries, potato chips etc. Does she love potatoes THAT much? Does she have an obsession over potatoes? Does she have objectophillia and is sexually attracted to potatoes? I don't know, but she seems to be a weirdo. She was talking with her seatmate who had a shaved head and looked even smaller than Levi! Great, two midgets in a row?

I continued to read, I'm not wasting any more time, at this rate, studying is the only thing I should focus on. As I was reading like a normal student, I felt something vibrate in my pocket and then I realized... Oh shit! My phone's ringing!

"EYEYEYEYEYEYEY! I said hey! What's goin' on?!" Oh fuck! The He-Man parody song played. Why did I set that as my ringtone?! Shit... This isn't the fucking right time to ring. I checked my phone to see who was calling, it was Mikasa, I turned down the call and hid the phone in my bag.

"Jaeger! My office, after your classes." Professor Midget called out.

His class was almost finished, so he dismissed us 2 minutes early.

I went straight to the cafeteria and took my sandwich, and it was once again, a PB&J sandwich. I sat near Mikasa and Armin. "Hi, guys..."

"Hey, Eren!" Armin happily greeted

"You know, because of the fact the my phone went on ringing during class and played the He-Man thing, I just realized you look like a frail and skinny He-Man, just saying." I joked, I just need something to keep me from getting pissed off.

"WHAT?!" Armin brought attention to the whole cafeteria because of his girly scream. I did nothing but laugh a bit, I miss not having to be stressed out about every single bullshit the comes into my life.

Mikasa started giggling softly "I do agree with Eren"

"By the way, why the fuck were you calling me during class?!"

"Wrong button I guess..." She replied. Phones can be fucking stupid at times!

I left the table and went straight to my last class with Professor Smith. I don't want to go to that damn midget's office and have him force me to do everything he wants me to do! I wish this class won't end, or I wish that there would be some kind of emergency to force every student to evacuate from the whole building, which did happen. There was a fire and everyone was forced to evacuate the building ASAP. Yeah! No more meeting up with Professor Ackerman!

Everyone was asked to proceed to their dormitories or to their respective homes. I went to where I live, but someone pulled my shirt, I looked back and saw Professor Ackerman. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"The office is not available, go to my house, and that's an order you shitty brat."

I was forced to go to his house, he lead me to his flat and and straight to his room.

"I want you to organize everything" he commanded even if his room was perfectly clean.

"There's nothing to clean! What the fuck do you want me to do?!" I raged out.

"Do you want to face the consequences of not doing what I want you to do, shitty brat?" He threatened me

"Fine! I don't care anymore!"

He pinned me to his bed, my hands were locked in because of the way he held me. He was literally on top of me and I could barely move. My eyes widened when I realized, he was already kissing me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

DO YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF THE BEAUTIFUL MELODY OF TEACHER X STUDENT RELATIONSHIPS?! I DO! XD

I'll be here, just idk.

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? FOLLOW! Have some feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for now, guys! *salutes*

~Julia