Chapter 18

Levi's P.O.V

I moved around my bed. I noticed that it was smaller than usual, then I checked to see why. My eyes widened at the time when I sighted two muscular arms wrapped around me. Erwin was still fast asleep. Both of us were naked with only covers to hide half of our bodies.

No... You stupid shit! Why had I been so careless?! Damn it!

I hurriedly snached a new, tidy, pair of underwear from my drawer and randomly picked some clothing from my closet and wearing all those. There's no time to tidy up! Damn it Levi, be your calm, uncaring, emotionless, self. You're starting to panic, you don't usually panic like this! How the hell do I NOT panic when you accidentally got banged by your best friend and... and not the one you love. I shouldn't have gotten drunk!

"Levi?" Erwin asked me while putting on his clothing. He tapped my shoulder lightly, but I quickly shrugged off his hand as I forcefully pinned him to to wall, grabbing on to his shirt making his face closer to mine.

"What is it, huh?!" I spat out, "Why didn't you fucking resist your feelings for me when I was totally vulnerable at that time?! If you still had feelings for me, then you should have just resist your urge to do this to me because of what you did, I now hate you more. You make me sick and you make me want to bawl my eyes out at the sight of you, bastard." I let go of his shirt, making his head hit the wall.

"You're the one who asked for it and your the one who told me to kiss you here. You never told me to stop! I was hoping that you accidentally let the truth slip, I was hoping that you stated all those things because you still loved me... Only heaven knew if I made the right or wrong choice. I wish they fucking told me, but life is unfair, right? It's always unfair!  You go ahead in college and confess to me and say that you love me, go ahead and lead me to falling in love with you, making me hope we'd last forever, then, you simply humiliate me by telling me that it wasn't working out?!"

"There is no such thing as forever and so will loving you for a lifetime, Smith! First loves never last. Maybe we'd still be friends till we die if you just resisted."

"Why can't you love me?! Was there something that you didn't like about me? Was I annoying?"

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down. "I loved you Erwin, but using the past tense is the only way I could express my feelings for you because I can't tell myself that I love you in the present and I can't say if I'll ever love you in the future. I love somebody else, and it's too early to say that my love for that person will soon be gone in the future." My eyes welled up with tears that I couldn't control.

"Is that person the reason why you're depressed at the moment?! Shouldn't it be natural for you to fall in love with me again because I can take the role as your knight in shining armor?"

"It just proves that my love for that person is real! Because even if I'm hurt, I'm still willing to endure the pain even if it means killing me. I am the reason why he's mad at me, so if I really want him, I should do everything just to win him again..."

"W-Who is he?" The poor guy sobbed.

"Eren Jaeger."  I murmured.

END!

**********************
Vote, Follow and Comment!