Chapter 5

Yay! Wattpad's new update allowed me to add pics a videos! Yaaas!
BTW I accidentally posted this chapter even if it was still unfinished, so, sorry 'bout that, hehe...
I woke up in the same room I was in last night, I was completely undressed! It was still dark outside so I'm guessing that it's still too early to go to school and I can't go home wearing my dirty clothes, Mikasa would surely question why I looked like a hot mess.

I saw a pile of clean, neatly folded clothes beside Levi's side of the bed. I took it and went straight to the bathroom to clean myself and get rid of the smell of sweat on my body. I looked at my body in the mirror to witness that I was covered in red/purple bruise-like marks starting from my neck and ending at my lower torso which made me feel uncomfortable. The dully lit bathroom contoured the shallow bite marks that invaded the skin close to my collarbone. What has this fucking man done to me?! Shit! These clothes won't be enough to cover my body, especially my neck.

I was about to take a shower and quickly go home before anyone notices and before Levi wakes up, but he did wake up and he went straight to the bathroom. I realized that I forgot to lock the door.

"Jaeger, I-"

"Get the fuck out and let me just go home" I scowled, the damn bastard needs to shut the fuck up for awhile, eh?

He did go, but he left some neatly folded clothing and a scarf which was enough to cover the hickeys on my neck, and he put my phone with the set of neatly folded clothes, too. I looked back at him, but he had already shut the door.

I was mad at him, hell, I was furious! Why the hell didn't I take the chance to go and punch him?! He fucking deserved it! The damn bastard deserved it!

I can't just tell this secret to anyone, they will see me differently, they will think that I'm impure and disgusting, especially Armin and Mikasa.

I opened the shower, I started to sob, but I didn't know where my tears were. I felt dirtied, unclean, impure. I bit my lip till it bled.

I got out of the shower and started wearing the clothes that Levi let me borrow. I examined the scarf he gave me, and I noticed it was the only scarf that he would wear sometimes, why would he give this to me? Hell, why would he give me neatly folded clothing anyway?

When I took a step outside, I looked at my phone, and as I expected, I recieved 28 messages and 42 missed calls from Mikasa.

I was walking past the street, but due to my carelessness, I realized that there was a fast car that's going in my direction, I was too shocked to move.

I just heard a loud crash, and that was it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? FOLLOW! Have some feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for now, guys!

~Julia