Chapter 11

The air around me was gradually getting thicker to the point that I felt like I was dying of suffocation. I felt really uncomfortable, I even felt a single tear rush down my eye, yet I quickly rubbed it with my fist.

Both Levi and Petra noticed me as soon as I entered the room and the both of them looked at me with shocked facial expressions.

"Jaeger, I-" Levi tried to explain.

"I'm not THAT idiotic to not understand what's going on, but it would be great if you'd use a bedroom if you want to fucking have sex, or if you're really that horny, locking doors is an important factor to avoid getting fucking caught. Rude."

I turned around to walk out of the scene. I'm not fucking jealous! It's just I don't think kissing someone passionately in a public bathroom is appropiate in any way. If Levi and Professor Petra are in a romantic relationship, does that mean that Levi is cheating on her? I never even wanted to get into this sexual shit with Levi, but, I don't want people to know what he has been doing to me. They would think differently of me, and I wouldn't want shit like that to happen. I even lost my virginity to a man, and I'm not even gay to start with.

Professor Petra ran in front of me. Trying to catch her breath till she could finally talk normally. "Hey Eren, I don't think you should go on and disrespect your teachers. You're in his class, right? So I'm guessing you understand that he's hot headed. I'll tolerate this behavior for now since this situation is different, but Jaeger..."

"Sorry, Professor, but I only respect people who deserve it. I don't think a damn animal like him is someone who deserves respect. He's discourteous, mean, unfair and worst of all a perverted shit. Sorry, but I don't understand why I still have to follow him around." I felt the urge to cry, but I have no valid reason at all! I've always hated him even before this.

"Pervert?" Petra asked in confusion.

"Jaeger!" Levi yelled as he yanked my shoulders, forcing me to turn around. "Jaeger. Why the hell are you acting like this?!"

I punched Levi in the face. He didn't fight me, he simply just stared at me in confusion. He held the swollen part of his cheek. where he got hit

"Levi Ackerman. You repel me."

~^~^~^~^~^
I'm currently on a five day vacation! Yay!

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? FOLLOW! Have some feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for today, guys!

*Salutes*