~Short Filler Chapter and Author's Note~

Okaaay, guys. I'm banned from using gadgets, and this cheap little phone isn't helping me update faster, so I'll give you one more short chappy till I'm free! This is just a filler chapter about the doctor from the last chapter, LOL.

"Aren't you a student and you're a..." the doctor stood there in shock. If he runs like a damn bastard, I'm going to murder him! The doctor let out a deep sigh, "I understand how you feel; I'm gay too."

"You got it all wrong! I'm not ga-" I was trying to defend myself, but Levi is acting like a tit and the doctor is a bloody idiot.

"Eren, no need to deny our forbidden love! This man understands us perfectly, right?" Damn Levi! Fucking hell!

I had to go with it. I took a deep breath, trying to control my trembeling hands from punching this midget.

"You see, I never really had the strength to come out of the closet till now! Look at the both of you! You were strong enough to kiss right here in this place, and I'm proud to say that I am gay! I'll break up with my girlfriend over there right now!" The doctor said pointing at the nurse by the counter.

"She's hot..." I murmured, Levi slapped my back forcefully. It hurt, but I didn't utter a word or make myself sound pained.

"Thank you for teaching me how to be brave." He said as he shook both of our hands as he walked torwards the nurse.

I believe he said something to her and it ended up with the nurse slapping him and walking out of the scene crying. "I'm finally free!" The doctor hopped in bliss.

We just broke a relationship today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hope you found this weird chapter entertaining! :3
VOTE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT!

That's all for now guys, I'll try to update when I can.

~Julia