Chapter 4

IS YOUR CHILD READING THIS? IF YOU'RE LETTING YOUR CHILD READ THIS, I'M GOING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE A GREAT PARENT! THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD FOR TEACHING ABOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES. JK. This isn't for you kiddos, hehehe, go watch any other kid's show like boku no pico ^___^

Levi was kissing me and I'm trying my best just to escape from him and just go home and do whatever shit I have, but I can't; my body was too tired from all the struggling. I closed my eyes, but I was fully aware of what was happening. His soft lips kissed me roughly and forcefully, he would sometimes bite my lip gently.

"Hmph!" I let out a muffled scream. Levi was starting to feel up my thighs, my skinny jeans were tight and emphasized my bum way too much. I fucking regretted wearing these and I swear that I'm going to fucking burn this outfit once I get home.

He removed the hoodie and took off my striped shirt halfway with just one hand while making sure that my hands aren't able to move in any direction.

Levi's left hand was starting to stroke up and down my crotch area which didn't feel pleasurable at all, hell, it made me feel uncomfortable. His kiss made me feel hurt, angry, enraged. A night that will scar me for life if we ever continue this, a night that will just make me hate him more. An explosion of anger dwells inside me. I learned the true meaning of hatred as confusion filled my face hoping that this day never happened. He grabbed my shirt making my lips locked in tighter with his. He gently bit my lip one last time then he parted it. I tried to catch my breath after the long kiss. It was utterly disgusting, I spat the saliva out, but he didn't seem to give a fuck.

Tears streamed down my emerald green orbs, I felt as if I could drown.

"Please stop...!" I tried to shout, yet it was no use at all, my voice couldn't make it any louder. Even if I wanted to scream and shout at him loudly, I couldn't, I was tired and my body was too weak due to the lack of sleep and the stress that I've been experiencing for quite a while now.

He didn't stop, he continued to take every sense of innocence inside me, leaving a red mark on my neck then down all over my body.

I didn't remember anything after that, maybe I passed out? Shit...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This chapter is for... You know who you are! I told you that there will be a scene like this! XD

I miss you already... I'm so sorry. :(

~Julia