Chapter 12

I'm so glad that I could space out a little bit and pretend that I never had anything serious with Levi. I do need to attend his classes, but thats the only time I'll have to see the bastard. I won't follow every single order he gives me unless it's related to my education.

It was a frigid afternoon. I went inside the university to continue with my single remaining class which is Geometry with Professor Erwin Smith.

I felt my phone buzz inside my pocket. As I reached for it, I realized that Mikasa had sent me exactly 21 messages all about her worrying about me and that she hasn't seen me around the university for a long time now. I feel sorry for her though, but I don't want to act all soft around her.

I didn't want to see her. I didn't want to go back home just yet, no... I wasn't ready to go home just yet. I guess I'll have to let time pass by a little before doing anything else.

I went straight to Professor Smith's class. He was talking about stuff that I can barely understand, but I still tried to understand. Within a few minutes of lecture time, he talked about Levi.

Levi...

That's all I could hear. The sound of his name redundantly echoed in my mind like a broken CD player.

Damn brat...

His shitty remarks played with my head, too. I tried to think of something else, but it kept playing inside my brain. I clenched my fists and tried to control myself. Professor Smith closed the discussion and finally dismissed us.

It was strangely cold outside. I went out for a walk to somewhere not really specific.

My mind was blurry. I could barely think straight. I was too tired to walk anymore yet I couldn't close my eyes to doze off to take a rest. I felt like I was sleeping with my eyes wide open. 

A woman wearing skimpy clothes came to me.

"Do you want to have a good time?" She whispered.

"Yes."

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Let me leave you there to process what's happening.

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? FOLLOW! Have some feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for today, guys! *salutes*

~Julia