Chapter 13

I tried to draw a chibi Eren yet I suck at this shizzz... This is chapter 10 and 11 in Levi's P.O.V. I considered it as chappy 13 though.

Levi's P.O.V

It felt like forever when I was teaching my classes, so I gave the sons of bitches a pop quiz on each damn class I had to teach to keep me from getting bored.

I can't help but think about the little brat and what the hell he's doing in my house. Other than going to the cafe, where should I bring the little brat? Probably my apartment will be totally fine, but I guess I should take him on a normal date (even if it's forced.)

It was chilly in the room, but I gave my last jacket to Jaeger,  damn it. I should stop acting like a concerned fucker around him, it makes me look soft. I have to maintain the fact that I don't care much about the little brat or else I'll look like a concerned older brother, and I wouldn't want that to happen, ever.

Today was the last class and I dismissed them early because I wouldn't want to waste any more time after finishing their final lesson. These little shits aren't worth my time,  yet it's sad that it's my job to waste my time on them. Damn.

As I was walking down the hallway, I saw Petra walking towards me. She looked at me differently, as if she's sad.

Petra WAS my girlfriend, but she's too clingy for me and I found that annoying. Ever since we broke up, the woman seems to not have gotten over me. Like hell I care.

"Levi...  It's rather hard to ask this, but, do you mind if we go out to eat somewhere later after you teach all your classes?" The woman asked with a hint of nervousness hidden in her voice.

"Yes,  I do mind. I'll be heading my way now" That was my only reply as I walked away from the scene. I have a date with Eren, why the fuck would I want to go with her?

I was walking home. It was early, so Mr.  Angry would still be in my house probably taking a shower by now.

I walked in the bathroom since I heard the sound of the water from the shower hit the bathroom door. The idiot didn't even lock the door for shit's sake. "Jaeger!"  I called out,carefully observing him shower.

"Get the fuck out! Can't you see I'm taking a damn shower?!"

"Can't you see I'm enjoying the view?"

"G-get the hell o-out...!" He stuttered. He really is a damn brat.  A small smile formed in my face as I slowly moved closer to him to give him a small kiss and leaving a small mark on his neck. I left some clothes for him to wear.

I walked out the bathroom. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, then I realized it was Petra. She's too clingy even if we're not together as a couple. I didn't read the message at all. My already furrowed eyebrows furrowed a bit more than it already was.

I noticed Eren who was now dressed. "Are you ready to go?" I tried my best to act all jolly,  but it wasn't easy to do because I'm not usually like this.

I pulled the brat out the door. I couldn't think of anything to say, so the atmosphere was awkward as shit.

"Why did you go straight to the house? I thought we were going to meet in the cafe?" Eren asked.  I chose not to say anything.

When we arrived, I ordered what I first saw and didn't let Eren pick.

As we sat down with our drinks, I felt my phone buzz. 

Meet me by the cafe's bathroom. Let's just talk please. - Petra

That little shit! Why the fuck can't she leave me alone? Damn.

"I'll hurry to the bathroom, okay?" I asked Eren as I stood up and hurried to the bathroom.

"Levi, why did you pick a student rather than me?! Is that boy more important to you than me?" Petra said to start the conversation.

"Yes. Can I go now?"

"Let's get back together, please..." Petra pleaded. As soon as she heard the door open she kissed me. The bitch just kissed me!

"Jaeger, I-" I tried to explain.

"I'm not THAT idiotic to not understand what's going on, but it would be great if you'd use a bedroom if you want to fucking have sex, or if you're really that horny, locking doors is an important factor to avoid getting fucking caught. Rude."

Damn it, Petra. Why did this have to happen?

"Hey Eren, I don't think you should go on and disrespect your teachers. You're in his class, right? So I'm guessing you understand that he's hot headed. I'll tolerate this behavior for now since this situation is different, but Jaeger..."

"Sorry, Professor, but I only respect people who deserve it. I don't think a damn animal like him is someone who deserves respect. He's discourteous, mean, unfair and worst of all a perverted shit. Sorry, but I don't understand why I still have to follow him around." I felt something hit me inside when I overheard them. Is this really how Jaeger feels about me?

"Pervert?" Petra asked in confusion.

"Jaeger!" I yelled as I yanked his shoulders, forcing me to turn around. "Jaeger. Why the hell are you acting like this?!"

I got punched by Eren in the face. I didn't fight him, I simply just stared at him in confusion. I held the swollen part of his cheek where he got hit

"Levi Ackerman. You repel me."