Prologue

This is for @Sylvia_Mae who is now crying because of my other fanfic 'Damn Your Past! You're in the Present', ain't that right, waifu?

She demanded an AU, so let's get everything started, ain't that right, Iya? Which rhymes with Julia, which rhymes with Wall Maria, okay, see ya'!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Mikasa's P.O.V

Let me tell you about my brother, Eren. He's a stubborn little guy, but I love him dearly.

I remember that day so clearly, he saved me from two men who planned to do bad things to me, those men killed both of my parents and took me, but I was lucky that Eren was there, he taught me how to fight. He welcomed me inside their house and made me part of the family. Was it a happy ending? No.

We lived a normal life the suceeding years, but then when we were older, my dad went on a business trip, and it was just the three of us inside the house and then... something bad happened. There were murderers who killed our mother, and father never came back after the incident, but we managed to start a different life. We were of legal age to get a part-time job and it actually was enough for everything, though we barely got enough rest, we still managed to work our way through college.

We were average students, and we needed to continue our studies in order to get better jobs that will actually help us live a better life, though I'm pretty sure we'll have to part ways someday, but I'm hoping both of us could live happily. Mother told me to protect him, he's wreckless, but he's still the one that saved me, and I'll never ever dare try to forget the fact that he helped me get over everything. He has this side that comforts you, but his outermost shell is different.

Eren's determination was uncontrollable. Eversince mother died, he altered into a different personality. He kept on raging about the little things, he was always angry, but I always try to understand him. He's what you can call a delinquent, but he doesn't have vices, but he can't help but pick fights with the people who make a little mistake. He barely has any friends, he only has me and Armin. He's sadly a loner, I tell him to go out and socialize more, but nothing seemed to work out; he always went home with a black eye and bloody nose, I guess that's the way it goes.

Tell me again, when was the last time Eren smiled? I don't remember, but I know it was way back then; before mom died.

He's lucky that he hadn't been kicked out of school, but I'm also lucky that I didn't have to worry about him having to switch schools because of his issue, I just wish he would control his temper a little more. It was annoying when I would have to go and stop the fight, yet again, I understand how he feels, but I prefer to keep quiet rather than be like him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey, guys! Another BL story is to be posted today! Ahaha

This is just a Prologue, I just decided to write it in Mikasa's P.O.V, the rest will be either in Eren or Levi's.

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? FOLLOW! Have some feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for now, guys! *salute*

~Julia