Chapter 17

Levi's P.O.V

I invited both Erwin and Hanji out for a drink outside while I try to get drunk again because shit happens. Who the actual fuck can blame me for being this depressed, lonely, unloved, middle-aged, man?

"So, uh, Levi. How're you doing? It's not common for you to invite us for drinks and things like that." Erwin chuckled as he pat my back with his large hands. "Who's this person that's making Levi a vulnerable midget?"

"How the hell would you know if it was a problem about the people I'm interested in? I'm not into anybody at the moment and never will. Please don't call me a midget, Smith." I chugged on the remaining half of my beer. I took another small sip.

"Look at the bright side! At least you won't die as a 40 year old virgin! I remember when you confessed to E-"

"Shut up, Hanji! That was years ago and please don't say crazy things to make shit even more awkward!" I scolded her as I looked at Erwin. "We're good friends now, and I wouldn't want you to bring up that topic and make things awkward for us now. You're just like that since you've never been in love before. Shitty four-eyes."

Yes, I confessed to Erwin when we were in college and advanced into a romantic reationship and even did things without thinking about it thoroughly, but everything's different now. The three of us are now the best of friends. We're now much more mature than before. I'm glad I have them and I'll do everything just to make them stay with me.

The three of us remained silent as we continued to drink. I didn't count the bottles of beer I intaked, I was distracted by my deep thought till I couldn't think anymore.

"Hanshi, shitty four-eyesh. Where are ye'?" I said as I chuckled. I looked around to realize that she wasn't there anymore. A sillhouette of a nicely-built figure closer to me and pulled my arms to help me stand up. I couldn't recognize him since my vision was blurry.

"I'm taking you home, Levi." I heard Erwin's voice.

He let me inside the passenger's seat of his car. He brought me to the front door of my apartment. He searched under the rug to look for some spare keys. I know I don't have spare keys, so I took my keys from my pocket and waved it on his face. He was about to take it, but I hid it behind my back.

"Give me the key's Levi!" He exclaimed.

"Not until you kish me... here" I said, pointing at my lips. What the hell am I doing? I can't control myself.

Erwin let out a deep sigh. "You asked for this, Ackerman." He leaned closer for a kiss. I felt his lips kiss mine. "I still love you." Those were Erwin's last words, I couldn't remember the rest of what happened last night.

《》《》《》《》《》《》
How're you guys doing? I'm feeling lovely! Wahhh... Levi's past relationship with Erwin... Damn, why did I do this?

Vote, Follow, and Comment!

That's all for now, guys!

~Julia